Candace Owen is a dangerous tool who must understand what she is doing. Upstanding white people must understand the game the Right Wing is playing because it is evil.
Candace Owen comes in the perfect package in the Right Wing’s attempt to stop shrinking.
She is young, extremely smart, thinks fast on her feet, and it does not hurt that, to many, she is also eye candy based on America’s definition of beauty. I do not mean to be sexist as males are described that way as well.
Unfortunately, just like the Right Wing create false narratives about progressives and other sub-groups, Candace Owen. a former progressive and recent convert to conservatism has willingly decided to malign black people in the process and indirectly give a green light to allow many to justify their prejudice and racism.
Candace Owen I am sure understands that but the money on that side is huge. I know it as I have turned down all of it even as times are hard as progressive support for progressive Independent Media is severely lacking. Morality and truth must stand for something.
We also discuss many other important issues.
- Battle Covid-19, Not Medicare for All: Doctors Demand Hospital Industry Stop Funding Dark Money Lobby Group
- ‘Just Give People the Money’: Progressives Rip Third Way-Approved Complicated Tax Credit Relief Proposal
- ‘Monstrous Cruelty: As Hunger Soars, Trump USDA Resumes Effort to Take Nutrition Benefits From More Than a Million People
- McConnell says liability protections for businesses are a requirement; Pelosi and Democrats say no. And there’s no sign of compromise.
- Millions would forego COVID-19 treatment over cost.
- “Who Cares? Let ‘Em Get Wiped Out”: Stunning CNBC Anchor, Venture Capitalist Says Let Hedge Funds Fail and Save Main Street
Candace Owen will continue to do well, for now. But …
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Amid Covid-19 and Nationwide Protests, America’s Billionaires Got $79 Billion Richer Over the Last Week
“Surging billionaire wealth juxtaposed with the suffering and plight of millions undermines the social solidarity required for us to recover together in the years ahead.”
An analysis released Thursday by the Institute for Policy Studies finds that the combined wealth of U.S. billionaires surged by $565 billion between March 18 and June 4—the same period in which 42.6 million Americans filed jobless claims.
Over just the past week, according to IPS, the collective net worth of America’s billionaires rose $79 billion as mass layoffs caused by the coronavirus crisis continued across the country. The U.S. Department of Labor announced Thursday that 1.9 million Americans applied for unemployment benefits last week, meaning that nearly 25% of the U.S. workforce is now either receiving unemployment insurance or waiting for approval.
Chuck Collins, director of the Program on Inequality and the Common Good at IPS, said in a statement that “in a turbulent week in the life of the nation, these statistics remind us that we are more economically and racially divided than at any time in decades.”
“Our moral, economic, and physical health as a society depends on building a post-pandemic economy that works for everyone, not just the billionaire class,” said Collins. “Surging billionaire wealth juxtaposed with the suffering and plight of millions undermines the social solidarity required for us to recover together in the years ahead.”