Were the economists wrong? The jobs report was not as bad as expected. They were right. Police brutality is in full vogue for all to see.
Police continue their brutality for all to see. The jobs report that gave Trump a talking point better be examined.
Police brutality is in full vogue. This time it is more televised and they are brutalizing those who are allies to the brutalized.
- A young man beaten with a baton in New York for filming.
- A 75-year-old man pushed to the ground with a likely cracked skull.
- A woman shot between her eyes with rubber bullets.
We also discuss many other important issues.
- Battle Covid-19, Not Medicare for All: Doctors Demand Hospital Industry Stop Funding Dark Money Lobby Group
- ‘Just Give People the Money’: Progressives Rip Third Way-Approved Complicated Tax Credit Relief Proposal
- ‘Monstrous Cruelty: As Hunger Soars, Trump USDA Resumes Effort to Take Nutrition Benefits From More Than a Million People
- McConnell says liability protections for businesses are a requirement; Pelosi and Democrats say no. And there’s no sign of compromise.
- Millions would forego COVID-19 treatment over cost.
- “Who Cares? Let ‘Em Get Wiped Out”: Stunning CNBC Anchor, Venture Capitalist Says Let Hedge Funds Fail and Save Main Street
Police brutality in full vogue.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Amid Covid-19 and Nationwide Protests, America’s Billionaires Got $79 Billion Richer Over the Last Week
“Surging billionaire wealth juxtaposed with the suffering and plight of millions undermines the social solidarity required for us to recover together in the years ahead.”
An analysis released Thursday by the Institute for Policy Studies finds that the combined wealth of U.S. billionaires surged by $565 billion between March 18 and June 4—the same period in which 42.6 million Americans filed jobless claims.
Over just the past week, according to IPS, the collective net worth of America’s billionaires rose $79 billion as mass layoffs caused by the coronavirus crisis continued across the country. The U.S. Department of Labor announced Thursday that 1.9 million Americans applied for unemployment benefits last week, meaning that nearly 25% of the U.S. workforce is now either receiving unemployment insurance or waiting for approval.
Chuck Collins, director of the Program on Inequality and the Common Good at IPS, said in a statement that “in a turbulent week in the life of the nation, these statistics remind us that we are more economically and racially divided than at any time in decades.”
“Our moral, economic, and physical health as a society depends on building a post-pandemic economy that works for everyone, not just the billionaire class,” said Collins. “Surging billionaire wealth juxtaposed with the suffering and plight of millions undermines the social solidarity required for us to recover together in the years ahead.”
Read My Current Blog Posts
- A Trump-loving MAGA caller to my program shows a scary cultish devotion to Trump-Can-Do-No-Wrong.
- Maria Hinojosa nails it: Journalists must tell the immigration story to snuff the MAGA narrative.
- Donald Trump plans to protect killer cops if he is elected and purge immigrants en masse.
- Chris Hayes nails the Right Wing Media and GOP for the false migrant crime GOP narrative.
- Joy-Ann Reid reveals a truth: Nikki Haley is playing the game MOST candidates of color must play.
- Here is proof that MAGA and the GOP do not believe in democracy. Believe what they’re telling you.
- CA Gov Gavin Newsom shows how to tie IVF and women’s reproductive rights around the GOP’s neck.
- Fox News apologized and then all but called Trump a liar after disputing his entire victory speech.
- Airlines raise cost of checking luggage. That’s not inflation. It is the CORPORATE GREED RATE!
- OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM IS A FAILURE My KPFT Studio Engineer was sent Cologuard unsolicited, A scam
- MSNBC Journalist Katie Phang points out that Trump’s lawyers struck out trying to nail Fani Willis
- Watch Trump at his South Carolina Rally: Lights are so bright I can only see the black ones.
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump’s more sincere about his lies than Biden about his truths.
- Fmr. GOP Rep Charlie Dent: Useful idiot is too gentle a word for Donald Trump on Russia.
- Chuck Todd: Biden must re-educate the public. Why Trump’s presidency was unimpressive and a failure.
- Morning Joe destroys Trump: He diverts out of fear his mental acuity will become the subject.
- Hon. Arthur F. Engoron Decision on Donald Trump. He is fined over $360 Million.
- Are people typically taking into account climate risks when they shop for a new home?
- What are the climate benefits of switching over to a four-day workweek?
- Can you explain the concepts of additionality, permanence and leakage with regard to carbon offsets?