Greg Palast almost had a confrontation with LA Police until they realized he was a reporter with a cameraman. We talk about voter suppression, protest, & more.
Greg Palast continues on his many justice quests
Greg Palast introduces us to an interview with an eyewitness to the murder of George Floyd. Palast then continues into his passion, voter suppression.
Palast recently wrote the article titled “Vote-by-Mail could cost Dems the Election: Mail-in Voting puts Millions of Minority Ballots at Risk” that everyone must-read and then mobilize.
Greg is a frequent guest on Politics Done Right. And he is a breath of fresh air every time. He is a journalist that does not just rest on his laurels but digs into stories many fear touching. Please share his interviews.
Who is Greg Palast?
Greg Palast has been called the “most important investigative reporter of our time — up there with Woodward and Bernstein” (The Guardian). Palast has broken front-page stories for BBC Television Newsnight, The Guardian, Nation Magazine and now Rolling Stone Magazine.
Palast is known for complex undercover investigations, spanning five continents, from the Arctic to the Amazon, from Caracas to California, using the skills he learned over two decades as a top investigator of corporate fraud.
Among his front-page, top-of-the-news award winning stories:
- Uncovered the theft of the 2000 US presidential election in Florida (Guardian, BBC, The Nation, Harper’s)
- Exposure of financial vultures attacking Argentina, Congo and other nations resulting in changes of laws across the globe (BBC, Guardian)
- The hidden story of BP’s Deepwater Horizon blow-out (ARTE, Channel 4 TV)
- The Bush Administration’s secret pre-invasion plans for the oil fields of Iraq (BBC, Harper’s)
- The US involvement in the attempted coup d’etat against Hugo Chavez (BBC, Guardian, Telesur)
- Undercover exposé of Enron’s purchase of British government favors (UK Story of the Year ”“ Guardian/Observer)
Visit Greg’s website at GregPalast.com.
Please join my YouTube channel so I can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!