Amy Cooper, the Central Park liar that could have cost a black man his life says her life is destroyed. People like her are complicit in the cycle that kills. Economic/COVID-19 Update.
The Central Park liar should is no aberration.
Her behavior and the behavior of many like her are complicit in the murder of many, specifically black men. That section of society’s PRE and POST behavior tells the murderers it is OK, there would be no consequences.
In our first segment, we feature Tamara Shealey. She will discuss the results of Georgia opening prematurely and the unseen pain many are going through. Is all this opening worth it? What is the value of life? Will we continue to appease the wealthy and give them our service risking our lives and the lives of our families? Or are we going to take the pain and force the government, we the people to act.
- Battle Covid-19, Not Medicare for All: Doctors Demand Hospital Industry Stop Funding Dark Money Lobby Group
- ‘Just Give People the Money’: Progressives Rip Third Way-Approved Complicated Tax Credit Relief Proposal
- ‘Monstrous Cruelty: As Hunger Soars, Trump USDA Resumes Effort to Take Nutrition Benefits From More Than a Million People
- McConnell says liability protections for businesses are a requirement; Pelosi and Democrats say no. And there’s no sign of compromise.
- Millions would forego COVID-19 treatment over cost.
- “Who Cares? Let ‘Em Get Wiped Out”: Stunning CNBC Anchor, Venture Capitalist Says Let Hedge Funds Fail and Save Main Street
The Central Park Liar needs no sympathy.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
After calling cops on black bird-watcher, Amy Cooper says ‘my entire life is being destroyed’
(CNN) — A New York woman has apologized for calling police on a black man bird-watching in Central Park on Monday morning after the two argued about her unleashed dog.
Amy Cooper told CNN she wanted to “publicly apologize to everyone.”
“I’m not a racist. I did not mean to harm that man in any way,” she said.
Tuesday afternoon, her employer announced she had been dismissed because of the incident.
Cooper, who is white, was walking her dog Monday morning while Christian Cooper was bird-watching in a wooded area of Central Park called the Ramble. They both told CNN the dispute began because her dog was not on a leash, which is contrary to the Ramble’s rules.
Christian Cooper recorded video of part of their encounter and posted it on Facebook, where it has since been shared thousands of times and became a trending topic on Twitter.
“I’m taking a picture and calling the cops,” Amy Cooper is heard saying in the video. “I’m going to tell them there’s an African American man threatening my life.”
The New York Police Department told CNN that she did make a call, but that when officers responded neither Christian Cooper nor Amy Cooper was present.
“I think I was just scared,” Amy Cooper said. “When you’re alone in the Ramble, you don’t know what’s happening. It’s not excusable, it’s not defensible.”