Donald Trump has been lying and misleading Americans throughout his COVID-19 pandemic press conferences. This will hurt, sicken, & kill people.
Donald Trump’s COVID-19 performance should be considered criminal.
He has used his press conference to mislead. Sadly he has used it as well to profiteer and brainwash.
Here are the video clips for today.
- MTP’s Chuck Todd program opening massive excoriation of Trump
- Trump jokes about female models when discussing COVID-19 death models
- Republican on Trump- Mentally unraveled under pressure
- Lawrence O’Donnell exposes Trump’s ‘war profiteering’
- Trump misleading on Lupus could sicken many patients\
- Texas woman call COVID-19 a hoax. She is now dead from her willful ignorance
- Professor points out the insanity of America’s unemployment system
- Analysis: He Got Tested For Coronavirus. Then Came The Flood Of Medical Bills.
- New polling out Wednesday backdropped by the continuing coronavirus outbreak shows that most of the country believes the U.S. political system works only for the wealthy and elite rather than for working people.
- Is it time to socialize our hospitals for the COVID-19 direction?
- Are we about to go into depression?
- The looting of America.
- Drug company forced to back down from monopoly on government-funded promising COVID-19 drugs.
COVID-19 is real.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Blog of the Week
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Behind the scenes, Kushner takes charge of coronavirus response
“Trump’s son-in-law sets up shop at FEMA as his portfolio balloons to include manufacturing, supplies and long-term planning.”
Dozens of Trump administration officials have trooped to the White House podium over the last two months to brief the public on their effort to combat coronavirus, but one person who hasn’t — Jared Kushner — has emerged as perhaps the most pivotal figure in the national fight against the fast-growing pandemic.
What started two-and-a-half weeks ago as an effort to utilize the private sector to fix early testing failures has become an all-encompassing portfolio for Kushner, who, alongside a kitchen cabinet of outside experts including his former roommate and a suite of McKinsey consultants, has taken charge of the most important challenges facing the federal government: Expanding test access, ramping up industry production of needed medical supplies, and figuring out how to get those supplies to key locations.
Kushner has even obtained a new center of power at the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the crisis-response organization that’s taken over coronavirus strategy and planning — and where Kushner and his deputies ride herd on the health agencies that had been criticized for their slow responses to the pandemic earlier this year.
Kushner’s group, which some have characterized as an “all-of-private-sector” operation in contrast to Vice President Mike Pence’s “all-of-government” task force, has had its successes – including airlifting emergency medical supplies to the United States, crowdsourcing mask and glove donations, and rapidly devising a last-ditch plan for hospitals to maximize ventilators.
But the behind-the-scenes working group has also duplicated existing federal teams and operations, and its focus on rapid, short-term decisions has created concern among some health-agency officials, according to interviews with 11 people involved in Kushner’s effort, including senior government officials, outside advisers and volunteers on the projects, as well as other health department and White House officials.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election