There are so many silly and crazy things occurring in the COVID-19 pandemic, it is hard to believe the President is serious about solving it. And we cover any topic you want.
COVID-19 is serious and has already killed over 50,000 Americans.
Unfortunately, the president is treating the COVID-19 pandemic with very little seriousness. He treats it as a reality show, one that is made up of not-so-very-smart people or people playing as if they are not-so-very-smart. If we are to move forward we will need a change in leadership.
- Mitch McConnell wants states to go bankrupt as opposed to giving them support. But of course, he never minded bailing out corporations.
- “Who Cares? Let ‘Em Get Wiped Out”: Stunning CNBC Anchor, Venture Capitalist Says Let Hedge Funds Fail and Save Main Street
- Analysis: He Got Tested For Coronavirus. Then Came The Flood Of Medical Bills.
- Critics Decry ‘Massive Step in Wrong Direction’ as Big Banks Move to Buy Up Fracking Industry Assets With Coronavirus Bailout Funds.
COVID-19 needs a level of seriousness the president is not capable of.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Citing ‘Utter Inability to Discharge Duties of His Office,’ MoveOn Demands Trump Removal Under 25th Amendment
“It’s not just Trump’s words but his actions that reveal his utter inability to discharge the duties of his office.”
A day after President Donald Trump openly speculated about injecting disinfectants into coronavirus patients and using large amounts of ultraviolet rays to treat the virus, MoveOn.org on Friday publicly called for Trump’s cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove the president from office.
Trump’s comments Thursday evening—which forced doctors to issue public statements pleading with Americans to ignore the president’s advice—are only the latest evidence that his failed leadership and mismanagement of the pandemic is endangering people on a daily basis, MoveOn said.
If it wasn't already abundantly clear, Trump's alarming 'disinfectant' comments show it's long past time for the Cabinet to use the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from office. Our statement: pic.twitter.com/LziWsQ3nSY— MoveOn (@MoveOn) April 24, 2020
It’s not just Trump’s words but his actions that reveal his utter inability to discharge the duties of his office,” said Rahna Epting, the group’s executive director.
“He downplayed the threat of coronavirus for months and went golfing when he should have been preparing, has still failed to ensure sufficient testing or PPE, and can’t seem to figure out how to get stimulus checks and other relief to families in need,” Epting continued. “He reportedly doesn’t attend coronavirus briefings, but rather governs by watching TV. His egotism, intentional ignorance, and lack of rudimentary understanding of or respect for the Constitution are clear evidence of his inability to govern.”
Earlier this month, Trump repeatedly touted hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria drug, as a potential treatment for COVID-19.
At least three people in Nigeria were hospitalized in late March after overdosing on the drug following Trump’s statements about the medication. The wife of a man in Arizona who died from ingesting chloroquine phosphate confirmed that her husband used the substance because of the president’s remarks in a televised briefing
“If it wasn’t already abundantly clear it should be now: it’s past time for the cabinet to exercise its constitutional responsibility and remove Trump from office,” said Epting.
On social media Thursday evening, following Trump’s comments about disinfectants, stunned critics demanded to know why the 25th Amendment shouldn’t be used to remove the president from office.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Is GOP Senator implying a large number of Republican COVID Relief Bill supporters are freeloaders?
- Jen Psaki squashes mainstream media pushing the Republican narrative on the COVID Relief Bill.
- Rahm Emanuel slams Christie on Republican racism: You will not lecture me on anti-Semitism
- GOP Sen. says COVID relief bill’s a Trojan Horse. [LOL] Who always has to clean up their mess again?
- How are bee population numbers doing these days?
- Republicans said $2.3 trillion for wealthy’s OK but $1.9 trillion for you It’s too much. READ THIS!
- Arrested! Offense? Walking while black, an indignity by cops who too often are more foe than friend.
- Fmr. FBI Asst. Director: Religion or skin color needed to change to increase FBI security posture
- Civil War in the Republican Party looks like this; Liz Cheney against an army of feeble men.
- Will Texas electric grid catastrophe end post-Reagan failed economics? I don’t like Krugman’s answer
- Challenge the Texas Electric Grid catastrophe false premises with friend or foe.
- Governing? Or deflecting it down the fairway?
- Texas Republicans lied & fled, State & National Dems led. And no false equivalence reported!
- Dana Bash rips Texas Rep: Texas begging for federal help when it’s in a mess for its “independence.”
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez visits Houston in wake of historic Texas winter storm
- Republican deregulation in Texas: Woman gets $6,000 bill during the winter freeze.
- Is there scientific basis to that global warming is affecting our ability to make decisions and lowering our collective intelligence?
- Should rivers be given the same legal rights as people in order to protect
- What is the “Field of Dreams” ecology restoration theory?
- STRIKE 3: Ted Cruz, Greg Abbott, failed Texas Electric grid Nail in coffin for Texas CONSERVATISM.