The corporate mainstream media is always on call. They were successful on Super Tuesday but with groups around the country like TOP, grassroots action must ultimately win.
Two TOP representatives will be in-studio to discuss Super Tuesday along with their successes.
In the blog of the week, we cover the establishment concerted attack on Bernie Sanders. We hope that just like the Centrists coalesced around Biden that Elizabeth Warren will do so around Bernie. It would have been best had she done it before Michigan and Washington.
Mary Moreno & Koretta Brown
Progressives must vote.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Nancy Pelosi: Trump wants army parade adoring him but does not want to pay for it
- Stephanie Ruhle calls out Trump’s tax issues for what it is, FRAUD.
- 2020 is not 2016 but both polls are and were accurate, Political Analyst’s winning message
- Trump’s Taxes Show Chronic Losses and Years of Income Tax Avoidance – The New York Times
- Guest slams Liberal professor supporting SCOTUS nominee: ‘defend member of a very fancy elite club’
- Watch Stephanopoulos allow Republican Senator to blatantly lie about the filibuster. MSM FAIL!
- Anti-mask, pro-Trump lawmaker dies of COVID-19 after mocking the pandemic on social media
- America was never a Democracy. We start making it one with 2020.
- Presidential Historian equates Trump’s actions to that of Italy’s Mussolini on Rachel Maddow.
- Journalist on Trump stealing election: I’m on street going all Crispus Attucks & Thomas Payne