Joe Biden winning more delegates than expected on Super Tuesday is not a huge feat emanating from a miraculous South Carolina win. The reality, it is all a false reality made real.
The polls that had the Bernie Sanders supporters hopeful for a big Super Tuesday were not wrong.
Polls are an instant in time. If a meteor comes out of the sky in the blue and destroys a city, city dwellers for a long time will be concerned about it happening again and they will change their behavior in an instant. What if what was reported was in fact some kind of man made bomb but no one realized it or were told that. The meteor false reality then becomes real. Today we discuss Biden in that context. The Democratic Party, the Corporate Media, and the Plutocracy made a surging Biden real.
Super Tuesday results, a false reality made real.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
‘What More Do You Need to Know?’ Health Insurance Stocks Drive Wall Street Rebound on Biden Super Tuesday Wins
“Biden is the preferred candidate for the financial markets.”
Health insurance industry stocks surged Wednesday morning in the wake of former Vice President Joe Biden’s strong showing in the Democratic presidential primary’s Super Tuesday contests, opening up 600 points after traders appeared to bet the candidate’s resurgence would box out any chance of single-payer universal healthcare.
“What more do you need to know,” tweeted journalist Jack Mirkinson of the market’s spike.
what more do you need to know https://t.co/a7ZeOAKSu8— Jack Mirkinson (@jackmirkinson) March 4, 2020
Sanders has made Medicare for All a centerpiece of his campaign. The healthcare industry has poured millions in ad buys against Sanders after the Vermont senator won primaries in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada.
“The industry has long seen Biden as their white knight,” said Dr. Adam Gaffney, the president of Physicians for a National Health Program and an outspoken Medicare for All advocate.
Biden on Tuesday won at least nine of the 14 states up for grabs to Sanders’ four. At press time, Maine was yet to be called, with Sanders and Biden locked in a razor-thin contest.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- When did Cheatgrass become a problem in the west?
- Is the invasive insect called the Emerald Ash Borer wreaking havoc in all US?
- What’s the environmental impact of throwing away all the single-use PPE
- Trump Effect: Man receives racist letter for black Santa decorations
- Why Capitalism Was Destined to Come Out on Top in the 2020 Election
- Joe Scarborough tells an inconvenient truth about the 2020 vote and Biden’s bipartisanship
- COVID-19-afflicted movie star praises Medicare for All in Canada that saved his life.
- Joe Scarborough scorches GOP with a retort even Progressives agree with emphatically.
- Doctor on Trump’s Thanksgiving advice: ‘Absolute abject failure of the leadership’ of Trump.
- No Car, No Vote: “Emergency” Georgia Registration Roadblock