Elizabeth Warren suspended her campaign today. She will have a lot to say later. Bernie Sanders has praised her and started wooing her supporters. Will it work?
Elizabeth Warren will not go quietly into the midnight. She intends to have her say
I hope Elizabeth Warren does not fall into the trap of not endorsing anyone or endorsing Joe Biden. Right now the powers are trying to will Biden on us. As I write this, it is probably best said in the words of one of Phyllis, one of our listeners, “shove him down our throats.” Phylis, you are exactly right,
Elizabeth Warren should endorse Bernie Sanders now.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
‘What More Do You Need to Know?’ Health Insurance Stocks Drive Wall Street Rebound on Biden Super Tuesday Wins
“Biden is the preferred candidate for the financial markets.”
Health insurance industry stocks surged Wednesday morning in the wake of former Vice President Joe Biden’s strong showing in the Democratic presidential primary’s Super Tuesday contests, opening up 600 points after traders appeared to bet the candidate’s resurgence would box out any chance of single-payer universal healthcare.
“What more do you need to know,” tweeted journalist Jack Mirkinson of the market’s spike.
what more do you need to know https://t.co/a7ZeOAKSu8— Jack Mirkinson (@jackmirkinson) March 4, 2020
Sanders has made Medicare for All a centerpiece of his campaign. The healthcare industry has poured millions in ad buys against Sanders after the Vermont senator won primaries in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada.
“The industry has long seen Biden as their white knight,” said Dr. Adam Gaffney, the president of Physicians for a National Health Program and an outspoken Medicare for All advocate.
Biden on Tuesday won at least nine of the 14 states up for grabs to Sanders’ four. At press time, Maine was yet to be called, with Sanders and Biden locked in a razor-thin contest.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Is GOP Senator implying a large number of Republican COVID Relief Bill supporters are freeloaders?
- Jen Psaki squashes mainstream media pushing the Republican narrative on the COVID Relief Bill.
- Rahm Emanuel slams Christie on Republican racism: You will not lecture me on anti-Semitism
- GOP Sen. says COVID relief bill’s a Trojan Horse. [LOL] Who always has to clean up their mess again?
- How are bee population numbers doing these days?
- Republicans said $2.3 trillion for wealthy’s OK but $1.9 trillion for you It’s too much. READ THIS!
- Arrested! Offense? Walking while black, an indignity by cops who too often are more foe than friend.
- Fmr. FBI Asst. Director: Religion or skin color needed to change to increase FBI security posture
- Civil War in the Republican Party looks like this; Liz Cheney against an army of feeble men.
- Will Texas electric grid catastrophe end post-Reagan failed economics? I don’t like Krugman’s answer
- Challenge the Texas Electric Grid catastrophe false premises with friend or foe.
- Governing? Or deflecting it down the fairway?
- Texas Republicans lied & fled, State & National Dems led. And no false equivalence reported!
- Dana Bash rips Texas Rep: Texas begging for federal help when it’s in a mess for its “independence.”
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez visits Houston in wake of historic Texas winter storm
- Republican deregulation in Texas: Woman gets $6,000 bill during the winter freeze.
- Is there scientific basis to that global warming is affecting our ability to make decisions and lowering our collective intelligence?
- Should rivers be given the same legal rights as people in order to protect
- What is the “Field of Dreams” ecology restoration theory?
- STRIKE 3: Ted Cruz, Greg Abbott, failed Texas Electric grid Nail in coffin for Texas CONSERVATISM.