Elizabeth Warren suspended her campaign today. She will have a lot to say later. Bernie Sanders has praised her and started wooing her supporters. Will it work?
Elizabeth Warren will not go quietly into the midnight. She intends to have her say
I hope Elizabeth Warren does not fall into the trap of not endorsing anyone or endorsing Joe Biden. Right now the powers are trying to will Biden on us. As I write this, it is probably best said in the words of one of Phyllis, one of our listeners, “shove him down our throats.” Phylis, you are exactly right,
Elizabeth Warren should endorse Bernie Sanders now.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
‘What More Do You Need to Know?’ Health Insurance Stocks Drive Wall Street Rebound on Biden Super Tuesday Wins
“Biden is the preferred candidate for the financial markets.”
Health insurance industry stocks surged Wednesday morning in the wake of former Vice President Joe Biden’s strong showing in the Democratic presidential primary’s Super Tuesday contests, opening up 600 points after traders appeared to bet the candidate’s resurgence would box out any chance of single-payer universal healthcare.
“What more do you need to know,” tweeted journalist Jack Mirkinson of the market’s spike.
what more do you need to know https://t.co/a7ZeOAKSu8— Jack Mirkinson (@jackmirkinson) March 4, 2020
Sanders has made Medicare for All a centerpiece of his campaign. The healthcare industry has poured millions in ad buys against Sanders after the Vermont senator won primaries in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada.
“The industry has long seen Biden as their white knight,” said Dr. Adam Gaffney, the president of Physicians for a National Health Program and an outspoken Medicare for All advocate.
Biden on Tuesday won at least nine of the 14 states up for grabs to Sanders’ four. At press time, Maine was yet to be called, with Sanders and Biden locked in a razor-thin contest.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Staging a sabotage of voters’ rights
- Color of Change Heather McGhee has a poignant message to the White Trump supporter.
- Democratic Analyst Karen Finney outlasts a frazzled bully, Former GOP Governor Chris Christie.
- Texas Lt. Gov. stiffs Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. of $2 million for finding voter fraud, by Republicans
- Black columnist calls out Republican Party as complicit to a racist Trump.
- Congresswoman calls on Democrats to spine up on Trump’s attempt to steal the election
- ‘The Real Looting in America Is the Walton Family’: GAO Report Details How Taxpayers Subsidize Cruel Low Wages of Corporate Giants | Common Dreams News
- Trump’s America Food managers betting on how many employees will get COVID-19
- Lindsey Graham slammed for trying to rig Georgia vote by former Obama official Jim Messina
- I flew to DC to be with my daughter because … Our healthcare, a fraud on humanity.