Do not be fooled. COVID-19 should not cause the forming of economic catastrophe in progress. We are experiencing the metastasizing cancer of neoliberalism & unfettered capitalism.
COVID-19 is a convenient catalyst for a crash that was waiting to happen.
Unfortunately the COVID-19 effect could be larger than anyone would figure. There are several issues that need discussing.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
‘What More Do You Need to Know?’ Health Insurance Stocks Drive Wall Street Rebound on Biden Super Tuesday Wins
“Biden is the preferred candidate for the financial markets.”
Health insurance industry stocks surged Wednesday morning in the wake of former Vice President Joe Biden’s strong showing in the Democratic presidential primary’s Super Tuesday contests, opening up 600 points after traders appeared to bet the candidate’s resurgence would box out any chance of single-payer universal healthcare.
“What more do you need to know,” tweeted journalist Jack Mirkinson of the market’s spike.
what more do you need to know https://t.co/a7ZeOAKSu8— Jack Mirkinson (@jackmirkinson) March 4, 2020
Sanders has made Medicare for All a centerpiece of his campaign. The healthcare industry has poured millions in ad buys against Sanders after the Vermont senator won primaries in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada.
“The industry has long seen Biden as their white knight,” said Dr. Adam Gaffney, the president of Physicians for a National Health Program and an outspoken Medicare for All advocate.
Biden on Tuesday won at least nine of the 14 states up for grabs to Sanders’ four. At press time, Maine was yet to be called, with Sanders and Biden locked in a razor-thin contest.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- What about these children, Q?
- Obama calls out Trump for taking a claim to the Obama Economy handed to him.
- Republicans in fear. Joe Biden leading in polls in Texas
- Rachel Maddow skewers Trump as a super spreading epidemiological menace
- S.O.S. *With Rigged Scanners, Trump Can Steal Florida—-and the Nation
- USA: This election, the choice is simple – hope or hatred
- Billy Graham’s granddaughter: I wish the Republicans would value life outside the womb more.
- EPIC! Two Republicans go at each other over Trump & GOP 10-year healthcare failure
- Steve Schmidt: This is all going down. The stench of defeat lingers all around this.
- MSNBC Hallie Jackson destroys Trump’s spokesman lying about voter fraud. This is how it is done.