Less than half of the delegates have been apportioned. There is no reason for Bernie Sanders to abandon his run now. He is winning ideology & the young. He has one leg left to win.
Bernie Sanders made some important points in his comments after losing 4 out of 6 states on Big Tuesday.
- Most Americans support his progressive policies.
- He is winning most of the voters under 40.
- He is losing the electabiility atgument.
Bernie Sanders still has a window to make that argument. In that light, all of those who want him to leave the race should be calm. It is essential that we vet both Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden to determine who is best electable. Too many are making the electability argument on false premises. One should remember that Donald Trump was supposedly unelectable.
Bernie Sanders must stay in the race.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
- Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.
- Or consider providing a contribution here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
In 20 States in a Row, Majority of Democratic Primary Voters Support Medicare for All Over Private Insurance
“Let’s be clear: progressive ideas are winning regardless of who the nominee is,” said Rep. Pramila Jayapal.
Even as the policy’s most prominent champion suffered several defeats to one of its opponents, the clean sweep for Medicare for All continued Tuesday night as a majority of voters in every Democratic presidential primary state that went to the polls—excluding those without exit survey data available—expressed support for eliminating private insurance in favor of a single government plan that covers everyone.
In Mississippi, which former Vice President Joe Biden won in a landslide over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), NBC News exit polling showed 62% of Democratic voters are in favor of a “single government plan for all.” The margin was even bigger in Washington state, where, according to Edison Research data, 63% of voters expressed support for a “government plan for all instead of private insurance.”
Michigan primary voters backed replacing private insurance with a government plan 58% to 38%, Edison found, and Missouri voters favored a single government plan by a similar margin of 58% to 37%.
That means Democratic voters in 20 consecutive primary states have voiced their preference for a universal single-payer system over the costly private insurance plans that—according to the narrative crafted by the insurance industry and corporate Democrats—American voters supposedly want to keep.
“Let’s be clear: progressive ideas are winning regardless of who the nominee is,” tweeted Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), a Sanders supporter and lead House sponsor of the Medicare for All Act of 2019. “Medicare for All is the favored policy of majorities of voters in every state, despite all attacks. Bernie Sanders, I, and our movement will continue to fight so every American gets guaranteed healthcare.”
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election