Donald Trump & his minions are already in full election mode using independent media, non-traditional media, & others to shape American opinions with misinformation. Democrats continue the insanity of the past.
Democrats may be ceding too much too early and if it does not change it will cost us.
I sent out my newsletter today. To be clear, it was a solicitation asking for Independent Media support. Politics Done Right needs many more subscribers. It said the following.
Beating Trump in 2020 will require a special kind of battle.
In 2016 I was summarily slaughtered on my blogs, Daily Kos, and other Progressive publications for pointing out that Donald Trump was saying the right things in the right places and he was likely to win. It was clear from the State of the Union address that he is at it again. Once again the leaders of the Democratic Party and the mainstream media are in a continual state of flatfootedness in how to address the Trump supporters and our own to neutralize the farce.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. The grassroots are taking the bull by the horns working in parallel but independently from the Party many times to reach a larger audience that will include supporters we least expect.
Michael Steele, former chairman of the Republican Party and Trump critic admonished Democrats recently on MSNBC. He pointed out after the State of the Union that Democrats don’t understand how to fight Trump. He then hit the nail on the head stating something many of us in independent media and grassroots movements have been stressing. The warfare against Trump must be asymmetric. It must neither be defensive nor counter-punching. One handles Trump like one handles viruses. That is how we will win together in the 2020 election
And this is how you can chime in now.
Democrats better heed the warning.
Interestingly, a friend and subscriber sent me an email today that concerned her. It is a well written piece that is something the Trump people are doing throughout the country with independent media and other alternative media. We better get busy.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
‘Trump Is Getting a Little Bit Nervous,’ Says Sanders Campaign as GOP Plots Anti-Bernie ‘Victims of Socialism’ Videos
“The president’s campaign is quickly realizing that the only way to attack someone who spent his entire life standing with the working class is to lie.”
President Donald Trump’s 2020 reelection team is reportedly developing an anti-Bernie Sanders attack strategy that could include videos highlighting so-called “victims of socialism,” a plan Sanders’ presidential campaign viewed as evidence Trump is worried about facing the Vermont senator in the November general election.
The Daily Beast reported Wednesday that the Trump campaign, Republican National Committee (RNC), and other right-wing allies of the president are “gaming out various attacks and troll tactics to deploy against the Vermont senator in a potential general election face-off.”
“One of the major ideas being kicked around,” according to The Daily Beast, “is to deploy more ‘victims of socialism’ and communist regimes to make the case—via video testimonials—against Sanders’ vision of governance.”
Sanders, who identifies as a democratic socialist, has pointed to Scandinavian countries like Denmark and Norway—which consistently rank among the happiest in the world—as more just nations that the U.S. should seek to emulate.
The Daily Beast reported that Trump “privately said late last year that he wanted to see an onslaught of TV content and ads that colorfully paired Sanders with hammer-and-sickle iconography.”
Mike Casca, a spokesperson for the Sanders campaign, told The Daily Beast that the president’s plan to red-bait the Vermont senator shows “Donald Trump is getting a little bit nervous about facing Sen. Sanders in a general election.”
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Trump at his South Carolina Rally: Lights are so bright I can only see the black ones.
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump’s more sincere about his lies than Biden about his truths.
- Fmr. GOP Rep Charlie Dent: Useful idiot is too gentle a word for Donald Trump on Russia.
- Chuck Todd: Biden must re-educate the public. Why Trump’s presidency was unimpressive and a failure.
- Morning Joe destroys Trump: He diverts out of fear his mental acuity will become the subject.
- Hon. Arthur F. Engoron Decision on Donald Trump. He is fined over $360 Million.
- Are people typically taking into account climate risks when they shop for a new home?
- What are the climate benefits of switching over to a four-day workweek?
- Can you explain the concepts of additionality, permanence and leakage with regard to carbon offsets?
- Has the cruise industry cleaned up its act regarding its environmental footprint in recent years?
- CNN’s Jake Tapper, one of few journalists, clarified it’s Trump with the mental & character flaws.
- Dr. Cornel West’s speech at a Muslim Community fundraising event in Sugar Land, TX.
- Bernie Sanders exposes Big Pharma Execs for the parasitic thugs they are as they extort Americans.
- BILLIONAIRES DID NOT EARN IT! Dispelled that fallacy to a caller who believed that they earned it.
- Explained why the private sector in healthcare and jails keeps us sick and incarcerated to a caller.
- *REALITY CHECK* By all measures, Biden’s economy blows away Trump’s economy by all measures.
- What is “Philanthro-activism” and who leads this movement?
- What is so-called New Denialism all about?
- Greg Abbott and Republicans are running an immigration scam we are all paying for.
- MUST WATCH: Nikki Haley completely destroyed Trump in her interview on The Breakfast Club.