Donald Trump’s State of the Union was a farce that could work if Democrats do not come out and address it forcefully — not just the lies but the sentiment.
Nancy Pelosi’s reaction to Trump’s State of the Union speech was important and necessary.
She showed a strength that other Democrats must necessarily see as leaning into Trump as opposed to fearing and timidly tiptoeing around him and his constituents.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
‘Trump Is Getting a Little Bit Nervous,’ Says Sanders Campaign as GOP Plots Anti-Bernie ‘Victims of Socialism’ Videos
“The president’s campaign is quickly realizing that the only way to attack someone who spent his entire life standing with the working class is to lie.”
President Donald Trump’s 2020 reelection team is reportedly developing an anti-Bernie Sanders attack strategy that could include videos highlighting so-called “victims of socialism,” a plan Sanders’ presidential campaign viewed as evidence Trump is worried about facing the Vermont senator in the November general election.
The Daily Beast reported Wednesday that the Trump campaign, Republican National Committee (RNC), and other right-wing allies of the president are “gaming out various attacks and troll tactics to deploy against the Vermont senator in a potential general election face-off.”
“One of the major ideas being kicked around,” according to The Daily Beast, “is to deploy more ‘victims of socialism’ and communist regimes to make the case—via video testimonials—against Sanders’ vision of governance.”
Sanders, who identifies as a democratic socialist, has pointed to Scandinavian countries like Denmark and Norway—which consistently rank among the happiest in the world—as more just nations that the U.S. should seek to emulate.
The Daily Beast reported that Trump “privately said late last year that he wanted to see an onslaught of TV content and ads that colorfully paired Sanders with hammer-and-sickle iconography.”
Mike Casca, a spokesperson for the Sanders campaign, told The Daily Beast that the president’s plan to red-bait the Vermont senator shows “Donald Trump is getting a little bit nervous about facing Sen. Sanders in a general election.”
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Who Will Confront Trump’s KKK/Gestapo at the Polls This Fall?
- Germany’s Angela Merkel saving her country from depression and Trump & his GOP take us there.
- ‘Jane Roe,’ Donald Trump and other ‘pro-life’ cons
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.
- Mainstream media correspondent fed up, calls out racism live