MSNBC, for the most part, was in hyperventilating mode. Bernie won both Iowa and New Hampshire. Any other candidate would elicit praise. He gets …
Bernie said that the Establishment is starting to shake in its boot.
Bernie won as expected. That said, we must not give up on Elizabeth Warren. She is an integral part of the progressive coalition we will need in Milwaukee. This stuff is just beginning. Both need to fight for Yang’s vote and earn Bennet’s who clearly lied to us all. Biden is toast. The media is trying to will Klobuchar as they did Biden as they try to create a narrative that makes a Bloomberg purchase of the Democratic Party and possibly the nomination palatable. Our electorate is getting smarter. We are working at doing that. Let the people choose lest the pattern of failure on a national and state level will continue.
We need Medicare for All
I want your stories. Have you had issues with your healthcare coverage? Have you had billing issues? Did you feel like your insurance company was trying to pull one over on you? I am interested in every story you have with regards to healthcare. Drop me a line at info[@]politicsdoneright.com. Let’s make Medicare For All a reality.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber here.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Trump Budget to Propose ‘Savage’ Cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security While Hiking Pentagon and Wall Funds
“This budget is Trump’s pledge that as long as he stays in office, slashing Social Security, Medicaid, and whatever’s left of SNAP will remain a White House priority.”
Just two days after vowing the White House “will not be touching your Social Security or Medicare” in its budget proposal for fiscal year 2021, President Donald Trump on Monday is expected to unveil a $4.8 trillion blueprint that includes hundreds of billions in combined cuts to those programs over the next decade, deep reductions in safety-net spending, and a major increase in Pentagon funding.
The president’s plan, according to the Wall Street Journal, calls for hiking America’s already outlandish military spending to $740.5 billion in FY2021 and pouring $2 billion more into the construction of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.
Meanwhile, Trump’s budget would enact punishing cuts to Medicaid, food stamps, and other crucial safety net programs.
“The White House proposes to cut spending by $4.4 trillion over a decade,” the Journal reported Sunday. “Of that, it targets $2 trillion in savings from mandatory spending programs, including $130 billion from changes to Medicare prescription-drug pricing, $292 billion from safety-net cuts—such as work requirements for Medicaid and food stamps—and $70 billion from tightening eligibility access to federal disability benefits.”
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election