Now that it is clear that a Progressive, is the frontrunner, the big guns of the Plutocracy on all sides are out in full force. Attempts at activists fragmentation and infiltration are already the modus operandi. We must be smart.
Activists have been successful in the first phase of getting a frontrunner.
The question is how do we ensure the progressive frontrunner will become the nominee. With all the headwinds and the juggernaut that is the plutocracy against us, we will need to be smart. Today we have two activists that have been in the field for years doing the work,
Activists doing their thing.
Leyla Martinez from New York has been instrumental in assisting the Bernie Sanders wins in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada. She is tireless as she goes from state to state to help the progressive base keep the steam going.
Daniel Cohen is the President of Indivisible Houston and has been organizing for years. He played along with his cohort an instrumental role in turning Harris County Texas solid blue.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Marjorie Taylor Greene gets some advice from Tiffany Cross as she skewers the congresswoman.
- Yep! Republican Gov: Trump’s TOXIC. GOP showing insanity & signals BIG LIE deniers not wanted.
- Wow! Chuck Todd neuters Texas Rep. Dan Crenshaw, ‘There is nothing lazier than that excuse.’
- An example of why Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene is a thug and clear and present danger
- Interviews like Ayman Mohyeldin and Israeli ambassador show the importance of diversity.
- Jen Psaki rebuked reporter: Less worried about press conferences & political games being played.
- GOP Strategist: Lying is a litmus test. Civil War continues. I-am-not-crazy coalition on the way
- Former Republican Rep on New Party: Conservative does not mean crazy. Be balanced & not nuts.
- Biden comes out swinging diplomatically at business: Want employees? Pay them a living wage!
- Watch Jen Psaki used reporter’s question to throw shade on a Republican Party in complete disarray.
- Strategist: GOP Civil War is over & Conservatives have lost. Two parties left, traitors & patriots
- Stephanie Ruhle gets it right. If businesses want workers, pay them more.
- Jen Psaki is cool as she dismantles an incompetent ‘People are saying’ Newsmax Right-Wing reporter.
- Biden on top of his game: Snuffs out GOP narrative blaming rescue plan for fewer jobs created.
- Chuck Todd meticulously destroys the Republican Party. They’ll implode, or the country will.
- Mitch McConnell has proven we must believe him at his word. Democrats better act accordingly!
- MSNBC host uses her good fortune to blast America’s draconian family leave & other social policies
- Biden blinks, Progressive’s fight to #FreeTheVaccine may yet save the world and the rest of us.
- Oops! Republican Projection: Man convicted of voter fraud in PA voted for Trump & more to come
- This McConnell statement a green light to write the jobs/infrastructure/family bills Americans want