Now that it is clear that a Progressive, is the frontrunner, the big guns of the Plutocracy on all sides are out in full force. Attempts at activists fragmentation and infiltration are already the modus operandi. We must be smart.
Activists have been successful in the first phase of getting a frontrunner.
The question is how do we ensure the progressive frontrunner will become the nominee. With all the headwinds and the juggernaut that is the plutocracy against us, we will need to be smart. Today we have two activists that have been in the field for years doing the work,
Activists doing their thing.
Leyla Martinez from New York has been instrumental in assisting the Bernie Sanders wins in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Nevada. She is tireless as she goes from state to state to help the progressive base keep the steam going.
Daniel Cohen is the President of Indivisible Houston and has been organizing for years. He played along with his cohort an instrumental role in turning Harris County Texas solid blue.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Ohio Trumpster Who Refused To Wear Mask and mocked COVID-19 as hype dies!
- How far have we fallen? This country feels pity for us.
- Trump tells reporters he is a radical lefty. REALLY!
- Pundit reminds Biden on who he must engage to win
- Woman Power; Much more than the better half
- A Presidency At Death’s Door | The Lincoln Project
- Chuck Todd knocks admiral on COVID-19 response; “Results, sir. Look at Europe. & look at us.”
- This is why Right-Wingers should stop asking that U.S. treat COVID-19 irresponsibly like Sweden
- Finally, pundit lays the demise of Americans to COVID-19 on Trump
- Ashley Parker, all that is wrong with the mainstream media’s Trump coverage