Donald Trump said he is ready to break his Medicare / Social Security promise in 2nd Term. Doctors are supporting Medicare for all in droves.
Donald Trump went on to Davos to hang out with Billionaires. He seemed to promise that Social Security and Medicare is on the table.
Anyone who doubts that Donald Trump really does not give a damn about the average American citizen and will lie indiscriminately for his goal is obvious. by his new statement vowing to beak his promise.
- Bi-weekly contributor Tamara Johnson-Shealey rants on Billionaires impairing the voices of independent media.
- Donald Trump implies he will cut Social Security and Medicare in a 2nd Term.
- Doctors support Medicare for All
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
Notice that he refers to The Intercept as the Sanders campaign’s favorite publication. He then attempts to question their journalistic honesty by implying the Sanders campaign influences the tonality of articles in the news outlet.
Philip Rucker would then raise the alarm of the tenuous position the Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren campaign are in because they have a similar base.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Terrified atomic workers warn the COVID-19 pandemic threatens disaster
- How we can vote without killing ourselves — and ensure every vote counts!
- Will COVID-19 Unite or Divide Us? Improving Social Capital in The Age of Disease, Disinformation, and Distrust
- Texas woman calls COVID-19 a hoax. She is now dead from her willful ignorance.
- Chuck Todd excoriates Trump at the opening of Meet The Press on COVID-19 pandemic response.
- Republican on Trump: Mentally unraveling under COVID-19 pressure.
- How did corn become the dominant crop? Any environmental consequences?
- Taxpayers Paid Millions to Design a Low-Cost Ventilator for a Pandemic. Instead, the Company Is Selling Versions of It Overseas.
- His words clearly show Trump’s ‘war profiteering’ in full vogue.
- Professor points out the insanity and inhumanity of America’s unemployment system