Call: (646) 716-5812 – “Facebook LIVE” – Live stream: BlogTalkRadio (Entire USA) Radio Show Date: January 22nd, 2020
LIKE our Facebook page, SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel and Become a Patron.
Donald Trump said he is ready to break his Medicare / Social Security promise in 2nd Term. Doctors are supporting Medicare for all in droves.
Donald Trump went on to Davos to hang out with Billionaires. He seemed to promise that Social Security and Medicare is on the table.
Anyone who doubts that Donald Trump really does not give a damn about the average American citizen and will lie indiscriminately for his goal is obvious. by his new statement vowing to beak his promise.
- Bi-weekly contributor Tamara Johnson-Shealey rants on Billionaires impairing the voices of independent media.
- Donald Trump implies he will cut Social Security and Medicare in a 2nd Term.
- Doctors support Medicare for All
Blog of the Week
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
Chuck Todd in a backhanded fashion, attempted to challenge the credibility of The Intercept by implying they are a stooge to Senator Bernie Sander’s campaign and progressives.
Notice that he refers to The Intercept as the Sanders campaign’s favorite publication. He then attempts to question their journalistic honesty by implying the Sanders campaign influences the tonality of articles in the news outlet.
Philip Rucker would then raise the alarm of the tenuous position the Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren campaign are in because they have a similar base.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Newly Elected Harris County Democratic Chairman Mike Doyle speaks. Save the Texas Observer!
- Stuart Stevens: Republican Party is officially a white grievance party now
- Israel, France, Brazil, & USA, the path to fascism. It’s all about economics and fear.
- CNN’s Jake Tapper watches bewildered as he exposes Republican for being a bumbling Trump sycophant.
- Economist Dean Baker puts the blame on Silicon Valley Bank squarely on Donald Trump.
- Robert Reich: We socialize rich’s losses & impose cruelest form of capitalism on the rest of us.
- The TikTok Grand Distraction: A ban is silly, irresponsible, and anti-democratic.
- The TikTok grand distraction. Fed’s playing with fire. Medicare Advantage scare-tactics.
- GREAT MOVE: Watch Biden smartly use Obamacare in his speech to expand the base in rural areas.
- Joy-Ann Reid calls out Silicon Valley Bank Libertarians for being fans of Socialism now.
- Big Pharma charges $189,000 for a 100% taxpayer-funded drug. No to Fed Rate hike. We need a cut.
- Many banks are unsustainable frauds. Here is how we fix it once and for all.
- Priorities USA chair Guy Cecil on Democrats: We create caricatures out of our voters.
- Michael Steele’s commentary on MAGA, Trump, and Carlson has better be understood.
- Banks prove our system is an unsustainable fraud. Homelessness is a product of our economic system.
- Rep. Jamie Raskin gave a slamming answer to Tucker Carlson’s fraudulent Jan 6 video.
- Ed Markey grills Norfolk Southern CEO Alan Shaw, who refused to say he’ll make East Palestine whole.
- Media Matters’ CEO & Jason Johnson gets it! Fox News is masquerading as news & GOP’s terror front.
- Mujer de Kingwood e hijos: víctimas del odio LGBTQ de bandidos vecindarios y la apatía policial
- Kingwood, Texas woman & her sons were victims of LGBTQ hate from neighborhood thugs & police apathy.