Donald Trump said he is ready to break his Medicare / Social Security promise in 2nd Term. Doctors are supporting Medicare for all in droves.
Donald Trump went on to Davos to hang out with Billionaires. He seemed to promise that Social Security and Medicare is on the table.
Anyone who doubts that Donald Trump really does not give a damn about the average American citizen and will lie indiscriminately for his goal is obvious. by his new statement vowing to beak his promise.
- Bi-weekly contributor Tamara Johnson-Shealey rants on Billionaires impairing the voices of independent media.
- Donald Trump implies he will cut Social Security and Medicare in a 2nd Term.
- Doctors support Medicare for All
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
Notice that he refers to The Intercept as the Sanders campaign’s favorite publication. He then attempts to question their journalistic honesty by implying the Sanders campaign influences the tonality of articles in the news outlet.
Philip Rucker would then raise the alarm of the tenuous position the Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren campaign are in because they have a similar base.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Will the internet army save Putin’s Pet troll?
- Bernie Sanders Can’t Win (by as Much) Unless Youth Vote Surges (Like It Recently Has)
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.