The world economy is broken and it is our economic system that is wreaking havoc that has now reached our American shores. Oxfam is on point.
America is finally seeing the results of an economic system that by design must be is an extractive model that evolves into indentured servitude for most.
“Our broken economies are lining the pockets of billionaires and big business at the expense of ordinary men and women. No wonder people are starting to question whether billionaires should even exist.”
- Funny that Biden is complaining to the media about using Trump’s talking points when he, Klobuchar, and other Centrists used GOP and Trump’s talking points against candidates supporting Medicare for All.
- New York Times calculated attack on progressives with them endorsing Warren & Klobuchar.
- Ignorant Trump supporter illustrates why his poll numbers are so static.
- The GOP hack on Meet The Press without much pushback helps those who are comfortable to maintain their willful ignorance.
- Chuck Todd’s backhanded smear on The Intercept attempts to stunt their credibility.
- Surprisingly, a Texas station called out the GOP and Trump as liars on preexisting conditions.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
Notice that he refers to The Intercept as the Sanders campaign’s favorite publication. He then attempts to question their journalistic honesty by implying the Sanders campaign influences the tonality of articles in the news outlet.
Philip Rucker would then raise the alarm of the tenuous position the Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren campaign are in because they have a similar base.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election