The world economy is broken and it is our economic system that is wreaking havoc that has now reached our American shores. Oxfam is on point.
America is finally seeing the results of an economic system that by design must be is an extractive model that evolves into indentured servitude for most.
“Our broken economies are lining the pockets of billionaires and big business at the expense of ordinary men and women. No wonder people are starting to question whether billionaires should even exist.”
- Funny that Biden is complaining to the media about using Trump’s talking points when he, Klobuchar, and other Centrists used GOP and Trump’s talking points against candidates supporting Medicare for All.
- New York Times calculated attack on progressives with them endorsing Warren & Klobuchar.
- Ignorant Trump supporter illustrates why his poll numbers are so static.
- The GOP hack on Meet The Press without much pushback helps those who are comfortable to maintain their willful ignorance.
- Chuck Todd’s backhanded smear on The Intercept attempts to stunt their credibility.
- Surprisingly, a Texas station called out the GOP and Trump as liars on preexisting conditions.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Chuck Todd insults The Intercept & Progressives with backhanded slight.
Notice that he refers to The Intercept as the Sanders campaign’s favorite publication. He then attempts to question their journalistic honesty by implying the Sanders campaign influences the tonality of articles in the news outlet.
Philip Rucker would then raise the alarm of the tenuous position the Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren campaign are in because they have a similar base.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Will the internet army save Putin’s Pet troll?
- Bernie Sanders Can’t Win (by as Much) Unless Youth Vote Surges (Like It Recently Has)
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.