Opponents of Medicare for All are usually older and somewhat lacking the empathy for perceived self-interest. Boomer Granny healthcare reality just may change that.
As people start to understand the pilfering nature of our healthcare system especially as one age, only obscene coercion will stop Medicare for All.
A personal experience with my mother-in-law is something that is about to hit babyboomers in droves. If they continue their willful ignorance of losing the little they have been able to accumulate with an overbearing extracting and exploitative plutocracy, they will pay with their poverty and the poverty of those they leave behind. This is no time for ideological fights on Medicare for All.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Young MSNBC reporter excitedly highlights Bernie Sanders’ huge money haul & solid poll numbers.
Bernie Sanders brought in a huge money hall for the 2019 fourth quarter. He has been getting better coverage on MSNBC recently because his success just could not be denied any longer. Their journalistic respect was at risk.
It was clear MSNBC reporter Jacob Soboroff could barely contain his excitement in reporting about Bernie which was all positive. He made sure to state several times that his reporting was based on polls. So often, these have been disregarded when talking about Bernie.
Bernie showed his prowess as he raised a ton of money in the 4th quarter of 2019. Common Dreams wrote about it.
Sen. Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign announced Thursday that it raised a “staggering” $34.5 million from an average donation of just $18.53 in the fourth quarter of 2019, the largest single-quarter fundraising haul of any candidate in the Democratic primary so far.
“Bernie Sanders is closing the year with the most donations of any candidate in history at this point in a presidential campaign,” Faiz Shakir, Sanders’ campaign manager, said in a statement, pointing to the five million individual contributions the senator amassed in 2019.
“He is proving each and every day that working class Americans are ready and willing to fully fund a campaign that stands up for them and takes on the biggest corporations and the wealthy,” said Shakir. “You build a grassroots movement to beat Donald Trump and create a political revolution one $18 donation at a time, and that’s exactly why Bernie is going to win.”
The Sanders campaign said it has raised more than $96 million since launching in February, and 99.9 percent of donors have not maxed out—meaning they can continue to donate.
In the fourth quarter, “teacher” was the most common occupation of Sanders donors and Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, the United States Postal Service, and Target were the most common employers. The Sanders campaign said it received 40,000 new donors on the final day of the fourth quarter, and 300,000 new donors in the fourth quarter overall.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Trump at his South Carolina Rally: Lights are so bright I can only see the black ones.
- Charlamagne tha God: Trump’s more sincere about his lies than Biden about his truths.
- Fmr. GOP Rep Charlie Dent: Useful idiot is too gentle a word for Donald Trump on Russia.
- Chuck Todd: Biden must re-educate the public. Why Trump’s presidency was unimpressive and a failure.
- Morning Joe destroys Trump: He diverts out of fear his mental acuity will become the subject.
- Hon. Arthur F. Engoron Decision on Donald Trump. He is fined over $360 Million.
- Are people typically taking into account climate risks when they shop for a new home?
- What are the climate benefits of switching over to a four-day workweek?
- Can you explain the concepts of additionality, permanence and leakage with regard to carbon offsets?
- Has the cruise industry cleaned up its act regarding its environmental footprint in recent years?
- CNN’s Jake Tapper, one of few journalists, clarified it’s Trump with the mental & character flaws.
- Dr. Cornel West’s speech at a Muslim Community fundraising event in Sugar Land, TX.
- Bernie Sanders exposes Big Pharma Execs for the parasitic thugs they are as they extort Americans.
- BILLIONAIRES DID NOT EARN IT! Dispelled that fallacy to a caller who believed that they earned it.
- Explained why the private sector in healthcare and jails keeps us sick and incarcerated to a caller.
- *REALITY CHECK* By all measures, Biden’s economy blows away Trump’s economy by all measures.
- What is “Philanthro-activism” and who leads this movement?
- What is so-called New Denialism all about?
- Greg Abbott and Republicans are running an immigration scam we are all paying for.
- MUST WATCH: Nikki Haley completely destroyed Trump in her interview on The Breakfast Club.