Bernie Sanders is starting to surge. First, NYTimes decided to endorse two candidates; neither being him. And now the mainstream media is attempting to belittle his recent surge.
Iowa is almost here. While Biden leads Bernie Sanders in recent polls, activity on the ground may be more probative.
It is clear that Bernie Sanders is on the ascent and the Establishment of all parties are likely worried. Here is the dirty little secret. They are not scared because they think Bernie will lose the election for the Democrats. They are scared because a likely win will mean a monumental shift of the country’s psyche that foretells the decline of the corporatocracy.
- Wealthy Centrists will vote for Donald Trump
- The media has started its hyperventilation with novel theories.
- Bernie takes a double-digit lead in New Hampshire poll.
- Talk is that former President Obama may intervene if the Bernie surge seem inevitable.
- Trump restricts visas for pregnant women.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
23 Headlines Obscure Biden’s Lies About Cutting Social Security
Here’s something many Americans would be very interested to know: Is a leading candidate in the Democratic primary a liar? And since a strong majority of Americans have consistently opposed cuts to Social Security, the country’s most successful anti-poverty program, Democratic voters in particular might be interested to know if a President Joe Biden would try to cut Social Security.
When I argued that we should freeze federal spending, I meant Social Security as well. I meant Medicare and Medicaid. I meant veterans’ benefits. I meant every single solitary thing in the government. And I not only tried it once, I tried it twice, I tried it a third time, and I tried it a fourth time.
When Biden was running for president in 2007, he declared his willingness to oppose the US public when he boasted that he would ignore his advisers’ advice not to “touch that third rail,” and even released a plan to cut Social Security under the guise of raising the retirement age.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- When did Cheatgrass become a problem in the west?
- Is the invasive insect called the Emerald Ash Borer wreaking havoc in all US?
- What’s the environmental impact of throwing away all the single-use PPE
- Trump Effect: Man receives racist letter for black Santa decorations
- Why Capitalism Was Destined to Come Out on Top in the 2020 Election
- Joe Scarborough tells an inconvenient truth about the 2020 vote and Biden’s bipartisanship
- COVID-19-afflicted movie star praises Medicare for All in Canada that saved his life.
- Joe Scarborough scorches GOP with a retort even Progressives agree with emphatically.
- Doctor on Trump’s Thanksgiving advice: ‘Absolute abject failure of the leadership’ of Trump.
- No Car, No Vote: “Emergency” Georgia Registration Roadblock