Bernie Sanders is starting to surge. First, NYTimes decided to endorse two candidates; neither being him. And now the mainstream media is attempting to belittle his recent surge.
Iowa is almost here. While Biden leads Bernie Sanders in recent polls, activity on the ground may be more probative.
It is clear that Bernie Sanders is on the ascent and the Establishment of all parties are likely worried. Here is the dirty little secret. They are not scared because they think Bernie will lose the election for the Democrats. They are scared because a likely win will mean a monumental shift of the country’s psyche that foretells the decline of the corporatocracy.
- Wealthy Centrists will vote for Donald Trump
- The media has started its hyperventilation with novel theories.
- Bernie takes a double-digit lead in New Hampshire poll.
- Talk is that former President Obama may intervene if the Bernie surge seem inevitable.
- Trump restricts visas for pregnant women.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
23 Headlines Obscure Biden’s Lies About Cutting Social Security
Here’s something many Americans would be very interested to know: Is a leading candidate in the Democratic primary a liar? And since a strong majority of Americans have consistently opposed cuts to Social Security, the country’s most successful anti-poverty program, Democratic voters in particular might be interested to know if a President Joe Biden would try to cut Social Security.
When I argued that we should freeze federal spending, I meant Social Security as well. I meant Medicare and Medicaid. I meant veterans’ benefits. I meant every single solitary thing in the government. And I not only tried it once, I tried it twice, I tried it a third time, and I tried it a fourth time.
When Biden was running for president in 2007, he declared his willingness to oppose the US public when he boasted that he would ignore his advisers’ advice not to “touch that third rail,” and even released a plan to cut Social Security under the guise of raising the retirement age.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election
- This Pundit gives the recipe to defeat Trump even with his own voters