Several real estate professionals expose in detail some dirty big secrets in the real estate business that is causing the loss of the American Dream.
Americans are oblivious to the shenanigans and “legal fraud” that occurs in real estate.
Robby L. Caban ( #NotyouraverageAgent ), owner/operator of Robby Caban Realty Firm, Doug Price, Real Estate Attorney at Browne & Price, and Curt Cournale, broker/owner of Cournale & Co. explain in laymen terms the type of shenanigans that occur. More importantly, they provide the knowledge necessary to ensure we can discuss the solutions sensibly with politicians to help them enact laws to protect us.
- Trump support for Eddie Gallagher
- Bernie Sanders outperforms Biden in beating Trump.
- Skyrocketing Private Insurance.
Blog of the Week
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Trump, Granting Lobbyist Demands, Quietly Handed Billions More in Tax Breaks to Huge Corporations: Report
“Trump is the most corrupt president in history, and here’s the latest example of how that corruption helps giant corporations.”
A “disturbing” New York Times story published Monday detailed how President Donald Trump’s Treasury Department, led by former Goldman Sachs banker Steve Mnuchin, has quietly weakened elements of the 2017 tax law in recent months to make it even friendlier to wealthy individuals and massive corporations.
Lobbyists representing some of the largest corporations in the world, the Times reported, targeted two provisions in the original 2017 law designed to bring in hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue from companies that had been dodging U.S. taxes by stashing profits overseas.
“The corporate lobbying campaign was a resounding success,” the Times noted. “Through a series of obscure regulations, the Treasury carved out exceptions to the law that mean many leading American and foreign companies will owe little or nothing in new taxes on offshore profits… Companies were effectively let off the hook for tens if not hundreds of billions of taxes that they would have been required to pay.”
The two provisions are known by the acronyms BEAT (base erosion and anti-abuse tax) and GILTI (global intangible low-taxed income). Shortly after Trump signed the $1.5 trillion tax bill—which slashed the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%—lobbyists from major American companies like Bank of America and General Electric as well as foreign banks swarmed the White House in an effort to gut the BEAT and GILTI taxes.
Trump’s Treasury Department, led by former Goldman Sachs executive Steve Mnuchin, largely granted the lobbyists’ wishes, turning what was already a massive corporate handout into an even bigger gift to big companies and banks.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Stephanopoulos allow Republican Senator to blatantly lie about the filibuster. MSM FAIL!
- Anti-mask, pro-Trump lawmaker dies of COVID-19 after mocking the pandemic on social media
- America was never a Democracy. We start making it one with 2020.
- Presidential Historian equates Trump’s actions to that of Italy’s Mussolini on Rachel Maddow.
- Journalist on Trump stealing election: I’m on street going all Crispus Attucks & Thomas Payne
- You Are Being Played
- Non-indictment in Breonna Taylor’s murder-by-cop is a reason for Black Lives Matter
- Dr. Fauci exposes Sen. ‘Dr.’ Rand Paul as a quack after his misinforming Right-Wing question
- How we win 2020: I feel many progressives need a pep talk.
- Republican to Right-Wing ‘pro-lifers’: Healthcare is a right