The best example of the need for Medicare for All is found in the reality of the current pilfer. Real-time examples are probative.
The fight for Medicare for All must be constant, consistent, and done experientially.
The system that is fighting for its survival and against Single-Payer Medicare for All must be called out. More importantly, those who are lying, misinforming, cheating, and intellectually maiming to keep it must be called out for the evil they represent. One cannot know the facts, understand them, and then plead innocence or benevolence.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Lincoln Project exposes in detail Trump’s catastrophic job policies
- Judge Lina Hidalgo puts Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on the spot for COVID-19 response
- Ali Velshi drills Trump spokesman talking COVID-19 conspiracy
- RIP Medical Debt is a blessing to many drowning in medical debt.
- The 2020 Election Demands 3-Way Protection and a Nationwide Grassroots EP Upheaval
- D.L. Hughley: Can’t be a black Trump supporter & be redeemable human
- In the Name of Anti-Trump-ism, Media Elevate a Lying Warmonger
- Chris Hayes lays into President: Trump must resign for COVID-19 catastrophe
- Ali Velshi to Trump spokesperson Peter Navarro: Clearly what you are saying is not true
- What Media Aren’t Telling You About Reopening Risks