Texas will be California sooner than later. Dr. Anand Bhat visited Politics Done Right to discuss election myths after studying the exit polls & more.
If one listens to the corporate mainstream media it is amazing how their analysis is tailored to disempower. This analysis by Dr. Bhat is empowering.
Dr. Bhat decided to study exit polls and other data. He decided to allow math, which we all know is absolute, lead his analysis devoid of subjectivity. I think you will find what he has to say about elections and demographics and more quite interesting.
Blog of the Week
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
VIDEO of British reactions to what Americans pay for healthcare ‘That’s mad’
I find it amazing that Americans have yet to revolt about the price of healthcare in our country. Foreigners from countries with better outcomes think we are mad.
CommonDreams.org posted the following recently.
‘So If You’re Poor, You’re Dead’? Watch These Brits Gasp When They Find Out Cost of Healthcare in the United States
“The cost of American healthcare is literally unimaginable to most British people.”
Britons in a video released Tuesday expressed incredulity and shock at the high cost of healthcare in the United States and thanked the United Kingdom’s publicly-funded and administered National Health Service for sparing the country’s people such exorbitant prices.
“So if you’re poor, you’re dead,” one young woman tells the interviewer from Joe Politics after hearing an asthma inhaler in the for-profit U.S. system costs between $250 and $300.
Two different men appear shocked when told Americans can be charged $2,500 for an ambulance ride.
“For real?” one asks. “Why?” asks another.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Terrified atomic workers warn the COVID-19 pandemic threatens disaster
- How we can vote without killing ourselves — and ensure every vote counts!
- Will COVID-19 Unite or Divide Us? Improving Social Capital in The Age of Disease, Disinformation, and Distrust
- Texas woman calls COVID-19 a hoax. She is now dead from her willful ignorance.
- Chuck Todd excoriates Trump at the opening of Meet The Press on COVID-19 pandemic response.
- Republican on Trump: Mentally unraveling under COVID-19 pressure.
- How did corn become the dominant crop? Any environmental consequences?
- Taxpayers Paid Millions to Design a Low-Cost Ventilator for a Pandemic. Instead, the Company Is Selling Versions of It Overseas.
- His words clearly show Trump’s ‘war profiteering’ in full vogue.
- Professor points out the insanity and inhumanity of America’s unemployment system