It is a fact that we are currently in a state of generational theft. Most Americans would not have accepted it if it were not cloaked in false morals & responsibility.
One should not feel guilty for the generational theft that has been in progress since Reagan’s voodoo economics.
Not yet anyway. But when presented with the numbers which are in fact absolute, if one still decides to pull the wool over their eyes or bury their heads in the sand, then at that point one is complicit. Just like one is complicit if they ignore racism, sexism, homophobia, ageism, and all the other isms, one is complicit in generational theft.
Interestingly, the theft isn’t necessarily perpetrated by the generation getting a little bit more. That will be made clear when it is pointed out that the masses are but a tool for wealth extraction and maximization.
Blog of the Week
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
‘Fear of Victory’ for Sanders or Warren in 2020 Driving Bloomberg and Patrick Bids, Say Progressive Critics
“We’ve got two super-rich guys who are scared to death that a progressive’s going to win the primary and then win the general.”
That was how Charles Chamberlain, chairman of progressive group Democracy for America, characterized the last-minute 2020 Democratic presidential bids of former Bain Capital executive Deval Patrick and billionaire businessman Michael Bloomberg.
Patrick, the former governor of Massachusetts, announced his presidential run last week. Bloomberg, the former mayor of New York City, filed campaign paperwork earlier this month to get on the ballot in Alabama and is expected to officially enter the 2020 race in the coming days.
Supporters of Bloomberg and Patrick claim they are concerned that progressive candidates like Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) would lose to President Donald Trump in the general election. But progressive activists told Politico Monday that Democratic donors are more terrified by the prospect of Sanders or Warren defeating Trump and enacting policies that would threaten their wealth and influence.
“This is about fear of victory, not fear of loss,” Chamberlain said.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Apology & confession from one of the architects of the Right-Wing misogynistic pro-life movement.
- Why I cannot give up on Right-Wing Americans. We can’t else ‘they’ win. Please watch the entire clip.
- Biden calls out drug companies greed theft as he promotes Build Back Better
- IRONIC: Supreme Court ruling will hurt Red State poor women as Blue State women maintain choice
- Red State Democratic Senator shows how to sell progressive policies unabashedly
- BAM! Chuck Todd busted in real-time twisting guest’s poll of youth participation in Election 2022
- Watch Prez Joe Biden call out mainstream media about lying about the vast empty shelves.
- Former Republican political strategist has important Election 2022 winning advice for Democrats.
- Jen Psaki hands Trump’s a$$ to Fox News Peter Doocy when he tried to assign COVID blame to Biden.
- OUCH! Former Republican operative slams the GOP: “You have to burn the party to the ground” Why?
- Foul: Western countries penalize South Africa for exposing Omicron which may have started in the West.
- Chuck Todd dropped false equivalence between Dems & Republicans? Aren’t you embarrassed?
- Sen. Heitkamp hands Gov. Christie his a$$ on subsidizing state taxes. Southern states are the takers!
- Norm Ornstein defines the Republican Party: The GOP, It is not a party, it is a cult.
- Joy-Ann Reid and panel to Democrats: Get your act together. Be on Build Back Better offensive.
- Chuck Todd ridicules Mississippi Governor on vaccine mandate objection: It’s a pro-life position.
- The two infrastructure bills may be a worse capitulation than the two Obamacare bills.
- Mainstream media reporter tells an inconvenient truth about a 17-yr-old killer & the justice system.
- Big Pharma uses the patent system to rip us off. Example: Insulin costs $6 to make. We pay $300.
- What gun culture looks like- Simple problems solve by shooting & killing in broad daylight