When Democrats lose too often they are told it is because they are too Progressive or support too many policies that are on the fringe.
Americans have been indoctrinated into liking or disliking a policy based on some arbitrarily defined fringe.
It is important that we stop being hoodwinked. Our corporate mainstream media would have most believe that progressive ideas are on the fringe or unattainable. The thing is, that is not true. The plutocrats have the capital to invest in psychological profiling and narrative creation to convince Americans of what is possible or not. Worse, it has had them voting against their interests for decades.
Support Progressive Independent Media
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. Please subscribe even at the $1.99 or $4.99 level. Please consider supporting our GoFundMe here.
The super-rich are already in a panic over Elizabeth Warren’s tax plan
Every time someone tells you that Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s plan for a wealth tax is never going to happen, consider this: The ultra-wealthy people who would be hit by the tax are taking it very seriously. Not just seriously enough to try to torpedo Warren’s presidential run by trying to elevate yet another billionaire to compete with her. Not just seriously enough to whine to the media or threaten to support Trump over her. Seriously enough to be talking to their wealth managers about it.
“We’re definitely seeing an increase in people looking to take steps before the election,” one wealth manager told The Washington Post. “It comes up in every conversation, and it’s one of the first things we talk about.”
People with $50 million and more of wealth are actively looking at strategies to avoid paying a wealth tax, should Warren become president and get it passed. Because heaven forbid anyone be left with 2% less than the amount over $50 million they previously had. The horror!
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Bragging McConnell & Hannity laugh at how he stopped Obama judge appointments
- Corporate Media using Labour Party defeat to smear progressives.
- Here’s a needed positive message that should be applied to so many issues.
- Make the stock market record highs and low unemployment Trump’s failure.
- Stock Market booming. Unemployment low. Yet there’s another sad reality for most.
- Watch Congressman callout MSNBC for fully airing Republican press conference of lies
- Finland is now led by women. And America is ready.
- Is it about self-government or just uniforms? Football anyone?
- Former GOP Strategist all but call Ted Cruz and Trump ‘s Republican defenders traitors (VIDEO)
- Is the DNC stunting what should be a huge Progressive Democratic win? Why?