An illegitimate undemocratically elected president along with a corrupt GOP is constitutionally disrupting the country assisted by disruption, distortion, corruption and more to hold on to power.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The subliminally executed power grab by a minority aided by a sufficiently constitutional majority will destroy the country unless Progressives assert control going forward.
That is not just a scary headline meant to have people cower or fold into a tight ball of resignation. It is a call to order. you see, the evil few that are tethered to the whims of the plutocracy know that most people are good and nonconfrontational. They have respect for those they think are in power legitimately.
These are different times. We have companies like Cambridge Analytica who were paid to control via methods never done before.
- Even as we are in fund-drive mode at KPFT, I am giving a full show. I ask that you call in and give a pledge to support Politics Done Right at KPFT.org now. Please be sure to select Politics Done Right from the drop-down box.
- Today we have the President of Indivisible Houston, Daniel Cohen who has a huge announcement.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.