It was all fanfare at Tyler Perry Studios when it opened recently. Unfortunately, as Activist Real Estate Agent Robby L Caban points out, there is much more to the story.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The report by Activist Real Estate Agent Roby L Caban from Tyler Perry Studios is the encapsulation of capitalism and its virtual (sometimes physical) wall.
Caban has always had a passion for the “entire” community she is a part of, not only her neighborhood but all within her community. She has appeared on the Tamara for Georgia program several times vociferously exposing the hypocrisy in Atlanta’s government and private sector for all who would listen.
Today, as I appeared on Tamara for Georgia, Robby was out in the field. She provided a narrative that in all the accolades Tyler Perry is receiving, there is a type of cancer within our economic system that goes mostly untold to the masses. We examine that today.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
New Study Warns 5 Billion People Could Face Higher Risk of Climate-Related Coastal Storms, Water Pollution, and Crop Losses by 2050
“If we continue on this trajectory, ecosystems will be unable to provide natural insurance in the face of climate change-induced impacts on food, water, and infrastructure.”
By 2050, five billion people across the globe—disproportionately those in poorer communities—could face a higher risk of enduring coastal storms, water pollution, and crop losses linked to the human-caused climate crisis, warns a study published in the journal Science and reported on Thursday by The Scotsman.
“Our analyses suggest that the current environmental governance at local, regional, and international levels is failing to encourage the most vulnerable regions to invest in ecosystems,” said study co-author Unai Pascual, co-chair of the Intergovernmental Science-Policy Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES).
“If we continue on this trajectory,” Pascual added, “ecosystems will be unable to provide natural insurance in the face of climate change-induced impacts on food, water, and infrastructure.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Disregard Harry Reid on Elizabeth Warren’s Progressiveness
- The Donald Trump Act Of Betrayal And Infamy
- My thoughts on the Democratic Debate on CNN
- Donald Trump versus Every Law Ever Made in the United States.
- Again! A police officer kills a black person in their own home.
- Team Trump and ‘consciousness of guilt’: So obvious a blind person can see it.
- My heart’s with Bernie but Warren knows to use a dagger with a smile.
- What is so-called “Flying Shame” and what’s the climate connection?
- On the Trump dog whistle and his manifesto destiny – complicit to the core.
- The stories keep coming. It is about life or death! And it is real.