For those who think this election is in the bag, better think again. To win we must show we are not only getting rid of Trump but providing something, Progressives.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Progressives have found their message and have no fear.
It is essential that Progressives not rest. They must continue on the path to not only to enlist but to register people throughout the country.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
DailyKos: Stacey Abrams urges Democrats to turn out ‘unlikely’ voters in 2020 … and to fight for Georgia
Stacey Abrams is using her powerful platform to remind national Democrats of two things: Don’t sleep on Georgia, and work to turn out young people and people of color who might not vote without outreach. In a strategy memo sent to presidential campaigns, national party committees, and other key 2020 players, Abrams argued that “I am not the only candidate who can create a coalition and a strategy to win this state” and not trying to do so “would amount to strategic malpractice.”
The memo, written by Abrams’ campaign manager Lauren Groh-Wargo, rejects the “false choices” between trying to woo white people who voted for both Obama and Trump vs. trying to turn out people who would likely vote Democratic but might not vote at all. But, at least in Georgia, it argues, turning out unlikely voters is key, and Democrats need to do better: “Democratic committees, consultants and the media do not factor unlikely voters into their polling, strategy and prognostications, effectively making their analyses by re-litigating the prior election as if nothing had changed in the electorate since.”
This is a serious debate in Georgia, where Abrams won more votes in 2018 than Hillary Clinton did in 2016, and where changing demographics could strengthen Democratic chances with every passing cycle. But it’s also a question for Democrats’ strategies across the country.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Lawrence O’Donnell ridicules TX Gov. Abbott for his solution to denying rape victims an abortion.
- Historian: This was a president who led a coup d’é·tat, an insurrection against the people of the USA.
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.
- LIVE: Documentary Series No Address Atlanta screening and Q&A session
- The wealthy shareholders and investors don’t care about you! Why I checked this listener.
- Stephanie Ruhle implores voters: Ask Republicans for their answer to inflation before a blind vote.
- Oil companies are fraudsters: They make record profits then blame Biden for ripping us off for it.
- Watch Starbucks CEO say he won’t work with unions for incoherent reasons. HUBRIS? My Take.
- There’s an oil glut, not a shortage. High prices are a worldwide fraud by corporations. Here’s why.
- Matthew Dowd: Do you really want to turn the country over to One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- REALLY! Fox News exposed former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes as he lied about Jan 6th ratings.