For those who think this election is in the bag, better think again. To win we must show we are not only getting rid of Trump but providing something, Progressives.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Progressives have found their message and have no fear.
It is essential that Progressives not rest. They must continue on the path to not only to enlist but to register people throughout the country.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
DailyKos: Stacey Abrams urges Democrats to turn out ‘unlikely’ voters in 2020 … and to fight for Georgia
Stacey Abrams is using her powerful platform to remind national Democrats of two things: Don’t sleep on Georgia, and work to turn out young people and people of color who might not vote without outreach. In a strategy memo sent to presidential campaigns, national party committees, and other key 2020 players, Abrams argued that “I am not the only candidate who can create a coalition and a strategy to win this state” and not trying to do so “would amount to strategic malpractice.”
The memo, written by Abrams’ campaign manager Lauren Groh-Wargo, rejects the “false choices” between trying to woo white people who voted for both Obama and Trump vs. trying to turn out people who would likely vote Democratic but might not vote at all. But, at least in Georgia, it argues, turning out unlikely voters is key, and Democrats need to do better: “Democratic committees, consultants and the media do not factor unlikely voters into their polling, strategy and prognostications, effectively making their analyses by re-litigating the prior election as if nothing had changed in the electorate since.”
This is a serious debate in Georgia, where Abrams won more votes in 2018 than Hillary Clinton did in 2016, and where changing demographics could strengthen Democratic chances with every passing cycle. But it’s also a question for Democrats’ strategies across the country.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Black MSNBC Correspondent all but loses it rightfully on air with the truth America must hear
- George Floyd Live Updates: Officer Chauvin Is in Custody – The New York Times
- Ali Velshi gives a clinic in how to best report on Minneapolis protests. He gets it!
- Nancy Pelosi stopped Andrea Mitchell cold from interviewing her on Trump’s terms & gave her own message.
- Baseless blather by full diaper-rash-mode baby Trump on voting by mail
- The majority of church history has been a complete rejection of Christ.
- Tacho Medellin: Just Another Kill For The LE Trophy Case
- NY. Gov. Cuomo scolds McConnell & Scott eloquently pointing out their states were takers
- US Media Failed to Factcheck Sweden’s Herd Immunity Hoax
- Obama economist: Trump economic indicators could soar just before the 2020 election