The Plutocracy is in full attack mode on Medicare for All. Unfortunately, they have enlisted slaves from both parties to do their dirty work. We will remember them.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Medicare for All is getting hit from all sides. But we must not give in.
It is embarrassing to see people who know better continue to promote fear and lies about Medicare for All. To do so they have to pray that Americans forget basic math.
The sad thing is that the opposition isn’t from one side. We knew to expect a fight from the Right. It is hard to fathom politicians on the left using the same talking points from the Heritage Foundation and other Conservative think tanks to fight Medicare for All. We must not give in. Most importantly, we must hold those who are willful traitors to the American people accountable.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
DailyKos: Stacey Abrams urges Democrats to turn out ‘unlikely’ voters in 2020 … and to fight for Georgia
Stacey Abrams is using her powerful platform to remind national Democrats of two things: Don’t sleep on Georgia, and work to turn out young people and people of color who might not vote without outreach. In a strategy memo sent to presidential campaigns, national party committees, and other key 2020 players, Abrams argued that “I am not the only candidate who can create a coalition and a strategy to win this state” and not trying to do so “would amount to strategic malpractice.”
The memo, written by Abrams’ campaign manager Lauren Groh-Wargo, rejects the “false choices” between trying to woo white people who voted for both Obama and Trump vs. trying to turn out people who would likely vote Democratic but might not vote at all. But, at least in Georgia, it argues, turning out unlikely voters is key, and Democrats need to do better: “Democratic committees, consultants and the media do not factor unlikely voters into their polling, strategy and prognostications, effectively making their analyses by re-litigating the prior election as if nothing had changed in the electorate since.”
This is a serious debate in Georgia, where Abrams won more votes in 2018 than Hillary Clinton did in 2016, and where changing demographics could strengthen Democratic chances with every passing cycle. But it’s also a question for Democrats’ strategies across the country.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.
- Mainstream media correspondent fed up, calls out racism live
- MSNBC host shocked by stats: Black men’s death-by-cop greater than winning Scratch-Offs.
- These are protests. They want to frame it differently to maintain the antiseptic enslavement of us all. READ!
- Fox News slam does not stop Ali Velshi from calling out cops and context-appropriate reporting.