The Plutocracy is in full attack mode on Medicare for All. Unfortunately, they have enlisted slaves from both parties to do their dirty work. We will remember them.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Medicare for All is getting hit from all sides. But we must not give in.
It is embarrassing to see people who know better continue to promote fear and lies about Medicare for All. To do so they have to pray that Americans forget basic math.
The sad thing is that the opposition isn’t from one side. We knew to expect a fight from the Right. It is hard to fathom politicians on the left using the same talking points from the Heritage Foundation and other Conservative think tanks to fight Medicare for All. We must not give in. Most importantly, we must hold those who are willful traitors to the American people accountable.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
DailyKos: Stacey Abrams urges Democrats to turn out ‘unlikely’ voters in 2020 … and to fight for Georgia
Stacey Abrams is using her powerful platform to remind national Democrats of two things: Don’t sleep on Georgia, and work to turn out young people and people of color who might not vote without outreach. In a strategy memo sent to presidential campaigns, national party committees, and other key 2020 players, Abrams argued that “I am not the only candidate who can create a coalition and a strategy to win this state” and not trying to do so “would amount to strategic malpractice.”
The memo, written by Abrams’ campaign manager Lauren Groh-Wargo, rejects the “false choices” between trying to woo white people who voted for both Obama and Trump vs. trying to turn out people who would likely vote Democratic but might not vote at all. But, at least in Georgia, it argues, turning out unlikely voters is key, and Democrats need to do better: “Democratic committees, consultants and the media do not factor unlikely voters into their polling, strategy and prognostications, effectively making their analyses by re-litigating the prior election as if nothing had changed in the electorate since.”
This is a serious debate in Georgia, where Abrams won more votes in 2018 than Hillary Clinton did in 2016, and where changing demographics could strengthen Democratic chances with every passing cycle. But it’s also a question for Democrats’ strategies across the country.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- NO! Warren, Bernie, and Democrats are not YOUR Communists.
- Amazon, another corporation whose evil shows why “we the people” must enact Medicare for All & more.
- Castro’s “cheap shot?” Biden’s racist scoff at black panelist disqualifying.
- Patricia Esteves has a project attempting to unite the country as one.
- Nina Turner, co-chair of the Bernie Sanders campaign makes the case for Bernie
- Elizabeth Warren & Bernie Sanders: Use the debate to educate & persuade Americans directly.
- Employer-provided healthcare or lack thereof a better deal than when workers were slaves
- Immigrant realizes that slaves had something most Americans want
- Medicare for All would save this caller who cannot afford to use his Obamacare
- Stacey Abrams spilled the beans on the real purpose of the Electoral College.