Democrats were relentless and they were the ones who defined the narrative. If one is going to impeach Trump in these times. that is the way to do it. But they must be strategic and do much more.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Trump is really in trouble now and he is acting like a cornered wild animal. Yes, we can impeach him.
The reason? For a change, Democrats did not allow the Trump administration to gain the advantage on the narrative. They are not caught flatfooted as they were with the Mueller Report which in my opinion was much more devastating. Congress must impeach Trump now, send the trial off to the Senate and start campaigning to all Americans.
Most importantly, with a president this week, there is no excuse not to run the Progressive candidate Americans say they want, absent their fears.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
GOP Rep. Chris Collins resigned from New York’s 27th Congressional District on Monday, a move that comes one day before he’s expected to plead guilty to insider trading: His resignation will take effect Tuesday.
This seat, which includes the suburbs and rural areas between Buffalo and Rochester, backed Donald Trump by a 60-35 margin. Appropriately enough, Collins was the first sitting member of Congress to endorse Trump in 2016, and has often behaved like him. (He once compared a Jewish New York politician to Adolf Hitler and also opined that elected officials shouldn’t have to release their taxes.)
A special election will take place at some point to succeed Collins, and under New York law, the nominees will be chosen by the district’s county parties instead of through a primary. The primary for the full term will take place in June.
Collins was arrested in August of 2018 on charges that he engaged in insider trading when he privately received word that the principal drug of a pharmaceutical company in which he was a major investor had failed in clinical trials and then informed his son, Cameron, who sold over one million shares of the firm’s stock before the news became public. Prosecutors say Cameron Collins and four other individuals he tipped off (including his fiancée) collectively avoided $768,000 in losses by selling before the company, Innate Immunotherapeutics, announced the failure the following day.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Watch Fox News Host Maria Bartiromo exploded when former Trumpist Alan Dershowitz defended Biden.
- Watch Beto O’Rourke slam an Abbott-supporting heckler
- My listener’s $880 glasses devolved into this necessary healthcare rant.
- My listener’s ‘Defund Capitalism’ statement elicited this response. What are your thoughts?
- TX Gov. Greg Abbott basks in his evil deeds as NYC Mayor Eric Adams shows compassion to his victims.
- Fox News panel explodes as panelist points out that crime is higher in the Red States than in the Blue States.
- CNN interview between Sens. Blumenthal & Graham a disaster for Democrats. He should’ve said this.
- The FBI is raiding Donald Trump’s home at Mar-o-Lago. The alleged Criminal In Chief may pay now!
- Reporter: The more Trump wins, the more Republicans are poised to lose!
- Dem strategist on winning: GOP giving gifts. Message Republican Party as wacko party & then …￼
- Kansas defied polls, voted in droves, and protected women’s rights. WOMEN WON!
- Former CNN Host Rick Sanchez: An empowering message of professional rebirth after an unfair firing.
- Fmr GOP strategist: Fist-bumping Senators after denying healthcare shows a moral collapse of the GOP
- Fmr. VP’s Chief of Staff shades Matt Gaetz for dissing Pence: He’ll be in prison by 2024.
- LIES EXPOSED ON VIDEO: Trump officials lie on Fox News about Jan 6 but truthful to Senate Committee
- Donny Deutsch: You got to scare the hell out of people about Republicans’ level of crazy & insanity.
- Larry Summers’ inflation & employment statement proves we have a defective & evil economic system.
- The economy does much better under Democrats than Republicans. Why the professors’ hesitation, then?
- Stephanie Ruhle exposes Trump and GOP comical revisionist history about Trump’s economy.
- Buttigieg to Rubio: if you have time to fight Disney, have it to safeguard families like mine.