Yesterday Politics Done Right at KPFT 90.1 FM Houston received a call from a blue-collar worker that illustrates why a Centrist Democrat will lose.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
This blue-collar worker is why a Centrist Democrat cannot win.
It has more to do with what the blue-collar worker did not say which is much more important. It is that he knows there is something wrong but no one is speaking to his problems that even he is not able to fully articulate.
This blue-collar worker who told us he is a regular listener had the courage to call in to show his exasperation. There is no remedy any Democratic Centrist has for this man or people like him. Only systemic change that he understands will change his condition.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
DailyKos: Trump’s focus on homeless centers on removing them from wealthy people’s view
Donald Trump headed to California on Tuesday for a series of private fundraisers, but he also used the trip to test the waters of a new Trump-led campaign to attack liberal states over high rates of homelessness, a problem which he says did not exist until two years ago and which, allegedly, he now feels very strongly about. Just what Trump intends to do about it remains unclear, but reporting so far suggests the administration is focused primarily on a policing-based approach, possibly involving rounding up the homeless and putting them into new federal facilities.
Forcibly putting homeless people in camps would be, ahem, illegal in most circumstances, which suggests that at least so far the White House has no particular interest in finding credible solutions to homelessness. It is, instead, an issue to be campaigned upon—one that just happens to mirror the longstanding Fox News propagandists’ obsession with painting America’s liberal states as unlivable hellholes. Trump wants footage to be able to show at the next Republican National Convention; Trump has no more interest in alleviating a crisis of homelessness than he has in his staff properly following government e-mail retention protocols.
It does give Trump another chance to demonstrate that he is utterly and completely devoid of human empathy. Aboard Air Force One, he complained bitterly to reporters about the real victims of homelessness: [More].
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.
- Mainstream media correspondent fed up, calls out racism live
- MSNBC host shocked by stats: Black men’s death-by-cop greater than winning Scratch-Offs.
- These are protests. They want to frame it differently to maintain the antiseptic enslavement of us all. READ!
- Fox News slam does not stop Ali Velshi from calling out cops and context-appropriate reporting.