Progressives are screaming to anyone who will listen. Biden will lose and that is okay with the Plutocracy. Sanders & Warren are their nemeses.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The establishment’s all-out support for a less than competent Biden proves it’s about conserving for a few.
Many who are attached tightly to the Democratic Establishment get upset when one states that they are not much different than the Republican Establishment. Both the policies that Biden is trying to convince Americans as their only option and the support for a man that is bumbling through the debates in an equally incohesive manner as Trump is proof positives.
Clean primaries are designed to elect the best candidate that represents the electorate. Likewise, a rigged primary can be successful. However, the outcome for the middle-class is always the same. It is bad enough that when a popular president is elected, their programs are always tempered through weak politicians., It is essential that we get a truly transformative president. The time is now.
- The Working Families Party endorsed Elizabeth Warren
- AOC backs primary challenge to notorious conservative Democrat Dan Lipinski (D-IL-3)
- House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler: Trump ‘ought to be impeached’
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?
- Nina Turner dispels & explains the Bernie Bro trope.
- Our healthcare system killed her 22-year-old daughter