Progressives are screaming to anyone who will listen. Biden will lose and that is okay with the Plutocracy. Sanders & Warren are their nemeses.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The establishment’s all-out support for a less than competent Biden proves it’s about conserving for a few.
Many who are attached tightly to the Democratic Establishment get upset when one states that they are not much different than the Republican Establishment. Both the policies that Biden is trying to convince Americans as their only option and the support for a man that is bumbling through the debates in an equally incohesive manner as Trump is proof positives.
Clean primaries are designed to elect the best candidate that represents the electorate. Likewise, a rigged primary can be successful. However, the outcome for the middle-class is always the same. It is bad enough that when a popular president is elected, their programs are always tempered through weak politicians., It is essential that we get a truly transformative president. The time is now.
- The Working Families Party endorsed Elizabeth Warren
- AOC backs primary challenge to notorious conservative Democrat Dan Lipinski (D-IL-3)
- House Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler: Trump ‘ought to be impeached’
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- False equivalences cause harm. Bill Maher irresponsibly used New Rules to slap the left about COVID
- BINGO! Panelist changed question. He scolded America’s willful denial of its white supremacist start
- Marjorie Taylor Greene scraps planned launch of controversial ‘America First’ caucus amid blowback from GOP – CNNPolitics
- Jen Psaki schools reporter wanting black Ambassador gone for owning our white supremacist genesis
- He did not comply, had a gun, threatened cops, drove off, wasn’t shot, is white. He lived!
- White Anti-Mask Driver Flees, Hits Cop ‘Hanging’ From Truck w/Hammer in Minnesota, And Isn’t Shot
- Appearance on Univision discussing Houston Peace & Justice Center & Black History Month
- How to talk to a Right-Wing friend who seems to want to prove you wrong.
- Mike Collier is not wasting any time in defeating Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick. At Last!
- Forward the GOP white brigade
- Activist decimates American policing as a systemic problem fatal to black & brown bodies by design.
- MUST WATCH: Jake Tapper slams Right, their ‘bumbling treasonous fools’ CW generals worship, & more
- Black Army Lt. pulled over, terrorized, and beaten even though police knew he’d done nothing wrong
- What exactly is “climate feminism?
- What are the environmental pros and cons of so many of us relying on GPS apps
- Jen Psaki civilly lays waste to reporter as she schools him on Americans’ infrastructure wants
- Stephanie Ruhle keeps voter suppression in the forefront as guest dispels Right-Wing lies
- Obscene income inequality & wealth disparity is exposed as the pandemic shows how it has expanded
- Like mafia bosses, GOP tells donors they’ll tell Trump they are defectors if they don’t give monthly.
- Stephanie Kelton: Biden & Progressives can go bigger, but they must understand MMT & inflation