I have watched friends, young white men who I know very well change. I have watched older white men make statements recently that shocked me. And there is a reason.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
White men are being used by the plutocracy to continue an unsustainable economic model.
This morning I got a Facebook message from a man who listens to my show, Vince Bejarano. He pointed me to a comment he wrote on the video Dr. Eddie Glaude did on MSNBC.
I read the comment. It was not just a comment. It was an essay with a necessary narrative. It spoke about America remaining under dark clouds until like the Germans, we acknowledge what we have done over the years.
It tied in perfectly with this show which is based on a conversation I had in Starbucks this morning with an older white woman, one of my mentors about the state of our country and what is going on with the constancy of mostly white men using guns in mass killings.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
Daily Kos: ICE raids sweep up nearly 700 Mississippi workers as kids left behind cry for their parents
Trump administration agents swept up nearly 700 people, “mostly Latino workers,” in what’s “believed to be the largest single-state immigration enforcement operation in our nation’s history,” CNN reports, raiding seven food processing plants in six cities across Mississippi on Wednesday. The government’s brutality and cruelty was intentional: Authorities planned the raids for the first day of public school in the state.
WJTV in Jackson, Mississippi, reported that kids came home from school to empty houses. Neighbors “and even strangers” drove them to a community center to be looked after. Local business owner Jordan Barnes volunteered his gym, while one elementary school reopened as a shelter. “Bus drivers were told to monitor each drop-off to make sure someone was home.” Other community members donated food. Still, it was all little consolation for the traumatized and weeping children.
“Government, please show some heart,” 11-year-old Magdalena Gomez Gregorio cried for her dad. “I need my dad and mommy. My dad didn’t do anything, he’s not a criminal.” Christina Peralta, the godmother of two kids whose mom was arrested in the raid, said, “The children that I’m with, their mom’s been here for 15 years and she has no record. A lot of people here have no record. They’ve been here for 10-12 years.”
One person who witnessed one of the raids said, “It looked like an invasion in a war,” with dozens of agents and helicopters descending to arrest food workers.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Bragging McConnell & Hannity laugh at how he stopped Obama judge appointments
- Corporate Media using Labour Party defeat to smear progressives.
- Here’s a needed positive message that should be applied to so many issues.
- Make the stock market record highs and low unemployment Trump’s failure.
- Stock Market booming. Unemployment low. Yet there’s another sad reality for most.
- Watch Congressman callout MSNBC for fully airing Republican press conference of lies
- Finland is now led by women. And America is ready.
- Is it about self-government or just uniforms? Football anyone?
- Former GOP Strategist all but call Ted Cruz and Trump ‘s Republican defenders traitors (VIDEO)
- Is the DNC stunting what should be a huge Progressive Democratic win? Why?