Too many are approaching the election of their candidate from a position of fear. Ironically the fear is both on the Right and the Left. It is exactly where the Plutocracy wants us.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is all about the candidate. Do not fail your brothers and sisters now.
I continue to watch the 2020 Democratic Primary with some level of disgust. I don’t think I have seen a citizenry this scared since I have come to the country. Normally people stay away from politics. Now I am finding people just looking for a reason to get into politics. The grocery store is no longer sacred.
But I also see a change. Right-Wingers are getting less defensive of the President and the Republican party. This leaves an ever so small opening to tip a very small few but in some districts, maybe enough. Remember we need just 9 flips in the Texas House.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is a listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.