Mike Papantonio, America’s Lawyer on Ring of Fire discusses the fraud that is the actions of Pharmaceutical companies in the opioid epidemic.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Mike Papantonio hits the nail on the head on Big Pharma’s complicity in addicting millions of Americans to opioids.
Co-host of the Ring of Fire radio show Mike Papantonio, AKA America’s Lawyer, appears on Politics Done Right to discuss how Pharmaceutical Corporations have decimated the health of millions. Sadly, it is the double whammy. We pay Big Pharma to infect millions. And to detoxify and heal them, we pay Big Pharma again. That is the real story of socialism in this country.
Mike recently wrote the book Law and Addiction: A legal Thriller which explores the opioid epidemic in a fictionalized thriller.
- A flyer circulating in Kingwood Texas stating several Democratic Precinct Chairs support Bill King for Houston Mayor is false.
- Fake outrage over Joaquin Castro released names of donors maxed out giving to Trump.
- Response by many to Galveston police pulling arrested man on a leash.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
Daily Kos: Republicans fake outrage after Democrat tweets publicly available information, and the media bites
Rep. Joaquin Castro tweeted out publicly available information on Monday night and Republicans are outraged. The publicly available information in question was max-out donors to Donald Trump who live in Castro’s hometown of San Antonio, and apparently the mere information that a person donated $2,800 to Trump is so embarrassing and problematic that it must not be mentioned … except on the Federal Election Commission website, where it’s publicly disclosed by law.
Two things are particularly interesting about the Republican outbreak of outrage. One is that it didn’t really get going until Tuesday afternoon, despite Castro having tweeted the information Monday night. It’s almost like talking points went out directing outrage. Imagine that. The second interesting thing is how obviously top Republicans were working the media, trying to activate both-sidesism.
Tim Murtaugh, Trump’s campaign communications director, tweeted that “At the very least @Castro4Congress is inviting harassment of these private citizens. At worst, he’s encouraging violence. Will media concerned about ‘rhetoric’ care about this? He’s listing people and their employers. This is a target list.” Republican National Committee Chair Ronna [formerly Romney] McDaniel jumped in with an accusation of “doxxing,” and continued “Imagine the media outrage if Republicans did this.”
Texas Sens. John Cornyn and Ted Cruz jumped in with dishonestly pious concern. “This is grossly inappropriate, especially in the wake of recent tragic shootings,” Cornyn wrote. “This win-at-all-costs mentality, publicly targeting an opponent’s supporters, and encouraging retaliation is dangerous and not what Texans have a right to expect from their members of Congress.” (Their president, on the other hand… )
Again, and it cannot be overstated here: THIS IS PUBLICLY AVAILABLE INFORMATION. As Lindsay Beyerstein tweeted, “If money is speech, the person who gives the maximum allowable campaign contribution is standing in the public square, screaming their head off.“
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Israel bars Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib from entering the country. Dissenting opinions not tolerated!
- Democrats winning Texas is not a pipe dream at all.
- Trump and GOP setting up the courts to rule after impending Progressive win
- Schooled my Right-Wing AK-47 touting caller on identity politics
- Gun touting Right-Wing guy calls to dispute my views of the U. S. Constitution
- A woman has already won U.S Presidency. We do not need a male savior.
- He died after losing his insurance and turning to a cheaper form of insulin
- Her ‘poor kid, not white’ Biden story shows the gravity of his Freudian Slip
- Watch Senator Sherrod Brown show Democrats how to shutdown reporters’ false equivalencies
- I doubt if Jeffrey Epstein really committed suicide at Manhattan jail as reported.