Lori Wallach, director of Global Trade Watch did not mince her words on our trade policy. Zerlina Maxwell hit the race button. Tamara Shealey talks Epstein.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Lori Wallach is, in fact, the best messenger for Progressives on Global Trade and more.
Lori Wallach tells it like it is. She explains the trade issues in detail in a manner that every American can understand. Interestingly, she does not get too much air time on mainstream media. And when she is on CNN or MSNBC, they do not give her the space to tell the message as it should.
Zerlina Maxwell recently gave an important narrative on race one hopes more in the mainstream media will follow. She told it like it is.
Tamara Shealey will discuss how powerful men get away with taking advantage of powerless women. Trump was not the exception.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
The Hill: Scaramucci: GOP may need to replace Trump for 2020
How does the rhetoric of the president of the United States differ from the rhetoric of the white supremacist who killed Latinos in El Paso? It doesn’t. A USA Today analysis found that Donald Trump has spewed violent, anti-immigrant rhetoric more than 500 times since 2017, including using the word “invasion” at least 19 times. In his scrawlings, the white supremacist mass shooter who shot and killed 22 people, nearly all Latino, complained about a “Hispanic invasion” of Texas.
“Trump has used the words ‘predator,’ ‘invasion,’ ‘alien,’ ‘killer,’ ‘criminal’ and ‘animal,’” the analysis found, using “the word ‘animal’ 34 times and the word ‘killer’ nearly three dozen times.” He “has used ‘the hell out of our country’ at least 43 times.” All 500 instances were from the more than 60 rallies that Trump has held since his inauguration.
It was at one of these same rallies in May that he chuckled and joked at a supporter’s suggestion to shoot asylum-seekers at the southern border. In any normal circumstance, any decent person would have immediately condemned that. But these are not normal times, and this is not a decent man, and Trump responded, “That’s only in the Panhandle you can get away with that stuff.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.
- Mainstream media correspondent fed up, calls out racism live
- MSNBC host shocked by stats: Black men’s death-by-cop greater than winning Scratch-Offs.
- These are protests. They want to frame it differently to maintain the antiseptic enslavement of us all. READ!
- Fox News slam does not stop Ali Velshi from calling out cops and context-appropriate reporting.