It is deeper than narcissism. Donald Trump is a mad man & everything the Plutocracy needs now for their ulterior motives. And Biden is but the attenuation.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Donald Trump is more than a mad man and useful caricature for the Plutocracy.
Trump is more than a mad man, he is a clear and present danger to us all. Just today we get these new headlines.
- A false crisis with Denmark over the “purchase” of Greenland.
- Creating a false narrative for letting Russia back into the G7.
- Referring to himself as the chosen one as he talks about the trade war.
- Democratic voting Jews are disloyal.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
DailyKos: After claiming to be the ‘King of Israel’ and ‘second coming of God,’ Trump adds ‘the chosen one’
I’m old enough to remember when the idea that Donald Trump would declare himself God Emperor was a joke. And yes, it’s still a joke. Just not the funny ha-ha kind.
On Wednesday alone, Donald Trump first tweeted a quote in which he was described as the “King of Israel” and “the second coming of God.” Which seems like it would be enough maximum-scale delusions of grandeur for anyone on a single day, especially when it was given a boost by Trump’s claim that American Jews who didn’t support him were “deeply disloyal.”
However, it turns out that Trump wasn’t done. Standing on the South Lawn of the White House on Wednesday afternoon, Trump set out to explain why he, and only he, can solve the trade war with China. And no. The answer was not “because I created this trade war out of my own fundamental misunderstandings of economics and finally recognize that the American consumer is shelling out billions to defend my fragile ego.”
Instead Trump looked to the sky and declared “I am the chosen one.”
Seriously, if we could just skip to the part where Donald Trump either announces a jobs program in the form of building a pyramid on the National Mall, or just turns into a giant sandworm, that would be so helpful. mp adds ‘the chosen one’
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Proposals to Ease Covid’s Blow on the Hardest Hit All but Ignored by Corporate Media
- Millennial torches Michael Steele on Trump: “I don’t miss normal” and all he could do is agree.
- Did seeing a knee on a neck reflected from their mirror so embarrassed Americans as to defeat Steve King?
- Facts do not need your agreement
- Let’s keep our eyes on the ball in these difficult times.
- Trump’s promotion of violence and totalitarianism is nothing new.
- Mainstream media correspondent fed up, calls out racism live
- MSNBC host shocked by stats: Black men’s death-by-cop greater than winning Scratch-Offs.
- These are protests. They want to frame it differently to maintain the antiseptic enslavement of us all. READ!
- Fox News slam does not stop Ali Velshi from calling out cops and context-appropriate reporting.