Many on the Right including the corporatocracy are attempting to inhibit progress by using the Constitution as a boat anchor. We cannot allow that.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is about the interpretation of the Constitution folks.
Have you wondered why Mitch McConnell blocked Merrick Garland, Obama’s Supreme Court pick at all cost? Have you wondered why Republicans had the gall to kill the filibuster on Supreme Court justices even though it is the most powerful position in the country? Have you wondered why our most inept president is appointing young inept judges on our Federal Circuit Courts?
It is the Constitution. It is about using that document to prevent the change in the country that will no longer tolerate bias against the masses Those chosen by the plutocracy to be their wards, the ones who will protect them at all cost, are fighting to keep their “good fortune.” We will discuss this throughout the program.
Lights on, action, perform.
Even as we are in fund-drive mode at KPFT, I am giving a full show. I ask that you call in and give a pledge to support Politics Done Right at KPFT.org now. Please be sure to select Politics Done Right from the drop-down box.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener-supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.