Progressives have a lot of work to do. But we must first get to the minds of many. That is the only way to get rid of the Oligarchy.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is time for the Oligarchy
Many believe that the cake is baked. We have no power to make a change. That is what the Plutocracy, the Oligarchy, those in power, want you to believe. They want you to resign into mediocrity bordering on indentured servitude. But we will not allow that to occur. And today we discuss what we must do.
Our bi-weekly guest, Tamara Shealey is here again today. She will be discussing the ADOS movement.
It should all be about women running now
We have been trying men to govern this country since its inception and we’ve gotten so much wrong. Science would tell us that we should attempt to play around with the independent variables. In that regards, it is high time to try women. Let’s see what happens. I think we have several women running, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris being the frontrunners that would each outclass any male candidate currently in the field. It is time.
In our second segment, we will discuss how to talk about Medicare for all to deter the well-orchestrated attacks. There is a way to bring sanity, honesty, and reality to the debate.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
- Trump’s federal budget deficit skyrocketed to $207.8 billion in the month of May. “The gap between the amount the government takes in and spends came in at $207.8 billion last month, and the Treasury Department said Wednesday, nearly 42% higher than a year earlier. The increase happened in part because of June 1 falling on a Saturday, a non-business day, meaning some benefit payments were made earlier than usual,” the report said.
MediaITE: Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren Clobbered Everyone at Debates By A LOT According to New Poll
California Senator Kamala Harris and Massachusetts Elizabeth Warren outclassed the competition at last week’s Democratic presidential debates by several country miles, according to a pair of new HuffPost/YouGov polls.
Warren was the consensus winner among the media during Wednesday’s first debate, while Harris stood out during the Thursday night edition, but according to the new polls, it wasn’t even close. On night one, “59% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters” said that Warren did the best job, with the next-best score belonging to former Obama cabinet member Julian Castro — at just 16 percent.
Harris outpaced her nearest rival by the same margin among Dems and Dem-leaners, 59 percent to former Vice President Joe Biden‘s 16.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Joe Biden forthcoming implosion will guarantee a Progressive Democratic nominee
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.
- Chuck Todd implies Obama’s statement means Democrats want more small ‘C’ conservative.