It is clear that Donald Trump has nothing to run on. So he is going to fool the working class into believing that those immigrants, black, and brown people are taking their birthright.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Trump thinks he can use racism, the tribalization of America to win.
We cannot allow Donald Trump to win especially based on the manner in which he intends to do it. For years I have been following the Coffee Party USA mantra of civil discourse and respect.
Trump, however, intends on using that part of our animal brain that reacts quickly but many times irrationally to a false and manufactured fear. My goal is to talk to everyone from all ideologies in an attempt to inoculate as many of us as possible from his poison. To do this we must first understand how we got here and the pathology. Ian Refowitz, SUNY-Empire State College Professor, Daily Kos Contributing Editor, and Author of “The Tribalization of Politics: How Rush Limbaugh’s Race-Baiting Rhetoric on the Obama Presidency Paved the Way for Trump” appeared on Politics Done Right to discuss Donald Trump’s racist tweets against The Squad (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Ilhan Omar, & Rashida Tlaib). Most importantly his book provides a map that when read and understood, is a necessary resource to aid in reaching the minds of enough people.
The first segment of the show will feature Tamara for Georgia‘s Tamara Shealey. She will give us an update on the ADOS movement. We had some discussions about it at Netroots Nation 2019 with very mixed results. I do not think I can be convinced of the wisdom of the movement however as a Progressive, I intend to remain an ally and try to convince those that are adamantly against it that it will only sow division among the different ethnicities within the black community if we allow it to do so.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
CommonDreams: Showing Fired-Up Small-Dollar Donors, Democratic Fundraising Platform ActBlue Processed Record $420 Million So Far This Year
Online fundraising platform ActBlue said Wednesday that 3.3 million supporters gave over $420 million so far this year to roughly 8,700 Democratic campaigns and left-leaning organizations, a haul it said was a testament to the surging “small dollar army” of donors.
The average donation for the first two quarters of 2019 was $32.29.
In the second quarter alone, said ActBlue, 2.4 million donors gave $246 million to Democratic campaigns and groups. By comparison, in the second quarter of 2017—a cycle that saw noted progressive victories—donors gave $137 million.
In just the last 10 days of the second quarter of 2019, 1.1 million donors utlitized the platform to make contributions. The last day of the cycle, June 30, was a record-breaking day, said ActBlue. That’s when donors made the largest number of contributions in a single day—390,000.
“Small-dollar donors are already showing that they will be a force in races up and down the ballot this cycle,” said ActBlue executive director Erin Hill in a statement. “These numbers show that there is incredible energy among the grassroots already, and we’re still more than a year out from Election Day.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- A good cop agrees that good cops must call out bad cops to fix America’s bad cop problem.
- Amy McGrath GOP elevating their most embarrassing, arrogant ignorants puts our security at risk.
- Former GOP Senator all but called democracy the enemy because Americans love progressive policies.
- Michael Steele nails it on progressives protesting Israel’s actions in Gaza. Don’t blame TikTok.
- MEDICARE SCAM: 7 questions to ask before it’s too late to protect you from Medicare Advantage scams.
- SHOCKING /TELLING: Admin official is unable to deny Israel is committing war crimes in Gaza.
- This interview highlights the organic media bias in reporting the Israel-Hamas-Palestine conflict.
- Joe Manchin is to the Right of America and can’t win. Matthew Dowd & Simone Sanders nail it.
- WARNING TO DEMOCRATS: Univision will be the ‘Latinofied’ Fox News created by the Centrist vacuum.
- Maryland Gov. Wes Moore warns Manchin on 3rd party run: Don’t do something foolish to your legacy.
- Dana Bash calls out Israel’s U.N. Ambassador for denying Gaza’s humanitarian crisis they created.
- Jewish Senator Bernie Sanders admonishes Israel: STOP THE BOMBING! Two two-state solution’s a must.
- The censure of Rashida Tlaib is an attack on our freedom to think and express ourselves critically.
- Netanyahu lies: Gaza before & after satellite pictures say it all about the destruction & carnage.
- Mehdi Hasan has a message to Democrats over Biden’s sinking polls: Calm down! Here is what to do!
- KUDOS to Rep Jayapal saying that challenging misdeeds by the Israeli government isn’t antisemitic.
- Stephanopoulos slams Scalise for CBO doubletalk on funding Israel vs IRS agents auditing tax cheats.
- What’s the connection between the onset of global warming & an increase in violent human behavior?
- What’s the latest, greatest, and greenest today in countertop materials, flooring, paint, and appliances?
- What are some ways to grow more food on less land, given population growth and less arable land?