As celebrate this 4th of July let’s make sure to not participate in absolutely any event sanctioned by Trump. Rashida Tlaib’s context is perfect. Other worthy 4th celebrations out there.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Rashida Tlaib hits the nail on the head
Progressive Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) did not mince her words as she went to the core of Donald Trump’s vanity 4th of July festivities. Many frame their objections of the event claiming it politicized the holiday. She did what is more important.
Rashida Tlaib illustrated that the President’s actions had a cost to her constituents, many of whom voted for Donald Trump. That is the genius in having new Congresspeople who understand who they are working for all of the times.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
- Trump’s federal budget deficit skyrocketed to $207.8 billion in the month of May. “The gap between the amount the government takes in and spends came in at $207.8 billion last month, and the Treasury Department said Wednesday, nearly 42% higher than a year earlier. The increase happened in part because of June 1 falling on a Saturday, a non-business day, meaning some benefit payments were made earlier than usual,” the report said.
MediaITE: Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren Clobbered Everyone at Debates By A LOT According to New Poll
California Senator Kamala Harris and Massachusetts Elizabeth Warren outclassed the competition at last week’s Democratic presidential debates by several country miles, according to a pair of new HuffPost/YouGov polls.
Warren was the consensus winner among the media during Wednesday’s first debate, while Harris stood out during the Thursday night edition, but according to the new polls, it wasn’t even close. On night one, “59% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters” said that Warren did the best job, with the next-best score belonging to former Obama cabinet member Julian Castro — at just 16 percent.
Harris outpaced her nearest rival by the same margin among Dems and Dem-leaners, 59 percent to former Vice President Joe Biden‘s 16.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Joe Biden forthcoming implosion will guarantee a Progressive Democratic nominee
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.
- Chuck Todd implies Obama’s statement means Democrats want more small ‘C’ conservative.