A Pawn and Gun shop saved the day of this Progressive who hates guns. Democratic timidity could be fatal this cycle if not arrested. OAC tweet on Reps fundraising is deep.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I was in a Pawn and Gun shop today and it was pleasureable
I am heading to Netroots Nation 2019 this week. At the last minute, I realized that the stand for my Politics Done Right background curtain cannot fit in the hard case. I rushed to Academy, Sam’s, and Walmart to get a duffel bag which failed of course.
So who would come to my rescue? A pawn and gun shop. The sports company would have charged me at least $169 bucks or so. I got a gun case with room for $16.00. Score!!!! And I got some good conversation on gun control and more in this conservative space.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
CBSNews: “Racism has no place in American politics,” Buttigieg tells attendee at Iowa event
2020 Democratic hopeful Pete Buttigieg told a man at an event in Iowa that “racism has no place in American politics” after the man said he should “just tell the black people of South Bend to stop committing crimes.” In June, a white police officer shot and killed a black man in South Bend in June, and Buttigieg, who is the mayor of South Bend, has been dealing with the fallout.
The man was booed by the crowd at the Carroll County, Iowa, barbecue after the comment. Buttigieg said “I think that racism is not going to help,” but the man continued “No, just stop committing crimes! Has nothing to do with race!”
“The fact that a black person is four times as likely as a white person to be incarcerated for the exact same crime is evidence of systemic racism,” Buttigieg answered. “It is evidence of systemic racism and with all due respect sir, racism makes it harder for good police officers to do their job, too. It is a smear on law enforcement.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Stop the kidney punches, Democrats
- Sole concern about business doesn’t make you a capitalist. It makes you a sociopath.
- Frank Schaeffer unmasks Evangelical con artists. Evangelicals are you listening?
- NO! Warren, Bernie, and Democrats are not YOUR Communists.
- Amazon, another corporation whose evil shows why “we the people” must enact Medicare for All & more.
- Castro’s “cheap shot?” Biden’s racist scoff at black panelist disqualifying.
- Patricia Esteves has a project attempting to unite the country as one.
- Nina Turner, co-chair of the Bernie Sanders campaign makes the case for Bernie
- Elizabeth Warren & Bernie Sanders: Use the debate to educate & persuade Americans directly.
- Just run the numbers: Medicare for All is the best option