As one listened to the Mueller Hearings yesterday even as they were crimes we knew about, hearing it in the halls of Congress made it real. Time to impeach.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
The Mueller Hearings gives a confirmed perspective on the GOP. Impeach Now!
There is no doubt that it is time to impeach Donald Trump. First, he was elected by manipulating the election. Second, he has come close to if not already committed treason. And third, he has completely obstructed justice. If we do not impeach Trump, it will set a precedent that will allow an omnipotent president. The Mueller Hearings should be the end-stop for Trump’s criminality.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
Daily Kos: Live coverage: Robert Mueller testifies before the House Intelligence Committee
Following three hours of testimony before the House Judiciary Committee, former special counsel Robert Mueller is now sitting down before the House Intelligence Committee under Chair Adam Schiff. There are expected to be about two hours of open testimony before the committee.
Expectations are that the Intelligence Committee will focus on volume one of the special counsel’s report—the part connected to conspiracy. There may also be some discussion of the counterintelligence aspects of the investigation and questions aimed directly at Russian goals and tactics, though much of that discussion is likely to take place behind closed doors.
This hearing will follow the usual pattern, with each representative getting five minutes to ask questions, and questions alternating between the parties. Republicans can be expected to spend their time trying to derail the hearing, demean the investigation, and please Donald Trump. However, Schiff has earned the respect of Republican members of the committee, and there have been some surprising moments of unity under his leadership. Stay tuned.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.
- Naomi Klein on why Progressive should support Bernie
- California: Screwing Bernie Sanders Again?
- Nina Turner dispels & explains the Bernie Bro trope.
- Our healthcare system killed her 22-year-old daughter