Americans must not buy into the “Democratic Party moving too far to the left” moniker. It simply is not true but repeating it makes one vote as if it is. STOP IT NOW!
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Stop the moving far left talk now!
Democrats must not allow neither the Democratic Party Establishment are the Right Wing to cauterize what Progressive Democrats stand for as some cooky left-wing move. We should hit them head on as we make what they stand for untenable. After all, everything they have done post-Reaganomics has been disastrous for too many in the middle-class.
The Democratic Establishment will not be your ally as those who fund them are all in the same with the Republican Establishment. The Plutocracy keeps its chains on all sides to ensure they all stay in check. They allow marginal departures from the rightward moving center. We must not fall for the deception.
- Are you a KPFT listener. Do you have good ideas? Come run for the local station board.
- Are you on staff at KPFT? Be a part of the board too.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.