A conversation with a friend made it clear to me of two things. Conservatives are made scared of changes that offer success to all believing it is at their expense. They will fight it.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Many Conservatives live in a very scary bubble.
Because of a well-orchestrated bubble that the Plutocracy instigated by the Powell Memo and other methods, Conservatives are very scared. They now have the belief that the systemic changed that we must make to our economy to bring equal access to success is at their expense. They are wrong as the Red States and those adopting said ideology are the ones that would benefit the most.
The Progressive should use that reality to personalize the policies required in this systemic change. That is the only way we will earn the trust of enough of them to make a difference.
Independent Progressive media need support from Progressives
Free Speech TV, Pacifica Network, and most Independent Progressive outlets are way behind in raising the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right. We will discuss why and solutions. That said, please support our GoFundMe here.
CBSNews: “Racism has no place in American politics,” Buttigieg tells attendee at Iowa event
2020 Democratic hopeful Pete Buttigieg told a man at an event in Iowa that “racism has no place in American politics” after the man said he should “just tell the black people of South Bend to stop committing crimes.” In June, a white police officer shot and killed a black man in South Bend in June, and Buttigieg, who is the mayor of South Bend, has been dealing with the fallout.
The man was booed by the crowd at the Carroll County, Iowa, barbecue after the comment. Buttigieg said “I think that racism is not going to help,” but the man continued “No, just stop committing crimes! Has nothing to do with race!”
“The fact that a black person is four times as likely as a white person to be incarcerated for the exact same crime is evidence of systemic racism,” Buttigieg answered. “It is evidence of systemic racism and with all due respect sir, racism makes it harder for good police officers to do their job, too. It is a smear on law enforcement.”
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Names of the Capitol alleged insurrectionaries with complaints or indictments.
- The words Biden’s Inauguration Poet Amanda Gorman used in Lester Holt interview even more insightful
- Texas Activists carrying symbolic coffins marched at the home of Ted Cruz demanding his resignation.
- Watch President Biden tells his staff that he will fire them on the spot for Trump-like behavior!
- The Capitol Assault—Roots and Solutions
- Chuck Todd to false equivalency Republican, Only one side that tried to overthrow the Capitol.
- McConnell throws Trump, Ted Cruz, & Josh Hawley under the bus on the seditious insurrection.
- Camo or no, traitors clearly visible
- Katy Tur panel explains how the Republican Party became a cult.
- Why good people do evil things with a clear conscience? Abstraction explained.
- Karen Finney: “This is who we are.” But her message to both Democrats & the GOP was more profound.
- Southern Populism and the Secret History of Segregation
- Insurrection on Capitol: Funeral for White Supremacy. These people are the barnacles on the future.
- Rep. Clyburn calls them out as a hate group and reveals an American unfortunate truth.
- Rep. Jim Clyburn admonished Republicans. Tell the truth about the election. Stop hurting the country.
- Why Jan 6th attempted coup on the US should give legs to #DefundThePolice
- Are hunters really the biggest conservationists in America?
- What are ski resorts, gear makers, and professional skiers and snowboarders doing to fight global warming?
- Was there an environmentally positive impact from the coronavirus
- David Atwood: My thoughts about the underlying factors leading to January 6.