Establishment support for Biden has a component associated with it, sexism. While Biden is ahead in the polls, it is by design and if he accidentally wins the primary, Trump wins.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Progressives: Mobilize and support candidates who support the middle-class & poor. Disregard Biden.
We cannot win 2020 through fear. The polls that show Joe Biden as the most likely Democrat who can beat Trump is just that, a fearful choice. We believe he will win over that working-class voter Hillary did not get. Dream on.
The voters we need are the ones who stayed home because they felt they had no choice worthy of their voting sacrifice. I disagree with that behavior but understand it. A Biden/Trump 2020 presents the same dilemma for those voters.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Blog of the Week
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.