Thom Hartmann, the host of the number one Progressive Media Program in the United States is with us to discuss his new book as well as the state of Election 2020.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Thom Hartmann is the guest on Politics Done Right today. Thom Hartman is the most prolific Progressive voice in media. He is also a New York Times Best Selling Author.
We are all kept in the know with the Thom Hartmann Program. Thom Hartmann is fearless. He entertains every side of the political debate on his shows. His show is a fixture on KPFT 90.1 FM in Houston and throughout our Pacifica and Coffee Party USA networks. I listen to Thom’s program while in utter pain on the stair stepper, the treadmill, and the elliptical every day.
Today we will discuss Thom’s new book titled “The Hidden History of Guns and the Second Amendment.” We will also discuss the 2020 election as well as the potential impeachment of Donald Trump.
Immediately after impeaching the president, change the narrative to policies for the poor and middle-class irrespective of the media obsession. Democratic candidates must just tacitly refer to the impeachment in terms of a president under a cloud and then move on to Medicare for All and other poor and middle-class centric policies.
- It is time to start impeachment proceedings immediately.
- TheHill: Hickenlooper booed in San Francisco for denouncing socialism
- WaPo: Trump urges customers to drop AT&T to punish CNN over its coverage of him
- CNN: John Delaney booed by California Democrats after criticizing ‘Medicare for All’ “Medicare for All may sound good.
- EgbertoWillies.com: Southern Baptist investigative report illustrates why Trump is perfectly in line with their values.
CommonDreams: ‘Read the Room’: Hickenlooper Booed at California Democratic Convention for Decrying Socialism, Calling for Pragmatism
Former Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper misread the room at the California Democratic Convention Saturday when he tried to convince the conference that moving to the left is the wrong electoral strategy for 2020.
Hickenlooper, who is running for the Democratic nomination for president, told the crowd at San Francisco’s Moscone Center that looking to socialism for an answer to the problems the U.S. faces in 2019 is an error that could cost the party its chance at the White House next year.
“If we want to beat Donald Trump and achieve big progressive goals,” said Hickenlooper, “socialism is not the answer.”
Loud, sustained booing followed the comment, prompting Hickenlooper to tell the crowd they could re-elect President Donald Trump if they weren’t “careful.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Jake Tapper calls out 2 Republicans as liars & says violent insurrection now associated with GOP
- Tiffany Cross calls out Megyn Kelly’s attack on Naomi Osaka and a pattern of attacking Black Women.
- Angry racial-slur-obscenity-shouting Right-Winger called Progressive talk show host. Friends now?
- Ali Velshi urges Dems to disregard media pundits: Wrong then & now! Go hard on Jan 6th investigation
- Fox News’ Doocy’s question proved he’s ignorant of policy & science. Jen Psaki made him pay.
- Cincinnati Mayor: Ohio GOP passed largest Defund The Police ever. It’s Biden funding middle America.
- Rachel Maddow exasperated that the Republican 2024 frontrunner is a criminal surrounded by criminals.
- Liz Cheney supports Pelosi’s removal of Republicans & says McCarthy unqualified to be Speaker
- A disgusted Jen Psaki destroys reporter on vaccine dis-info, in effect, put up your data or shut up
- Rep. Ro Khanna justifiably slams the new billionaire space travel. Let’s end our gullibility!
- Day of Rage: How Trump Supporters Took the U.S. Capitol | Visual Investigations
- Congressman: “Donald Trump is a very dumb man. He could not have done this on his own.” EXACTLY!
- Why the Virgin Galactic “space” flight made me irate
- An inconvenient truth about Republican vs. Democratic legislation. Sen. Tim Kaine is right.
- Did CNN’s Dana Bash scold the Republican Senator? Tell Right-Wing Media to stop the misinformation.
- Democrats leaning into the progressive message. Victory will follow. Slam how-to-pay-for-it message!
- WH Reporter’s SILLY question gets a great answer from Jen Psaki: “The data speaks for itself.”
- Psaki slams Fox News Doocy: Our biggest concern should be yours too, how many people are dying.
- Sen. Tim Kaine uses McConnell’s attack to perfectly frame a winning Democratic message. EPIC!
- My rant on Cuba that too many would rather not hear but need to for our own sake.