Great discussion between a liberal and a TEA Party activist that illustrates the ideological divide. Interestingly, it is communication in real terms that will likely cause people to change some of their beliefs in the long run.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interviewed TEA Party activist David Thomas Roberts about his new book “The Death of Liberty: The Socialist Destruction of America’s Freedoms using the Income Tax.” I could not get through his entire book but it was not hard to get the gist of it as it was the standard TEA Party ideological stuff.
The interview went like all PDR interviews. It was civil and each side got the point they wanted to get across completed. Americans can then see which ideology they feel more appealing to their morality.
- Joy-Ann Reid comments on the Democratic Leadership were spot on.
- Farmer bailout because of tariffs. Picking winners & losers?
MediaITE: Comey Welcomes Investigation Into Start of Trump-Russia Probe, Calls ‘Treason’ Rhetoric ‘Disgraceful’ James Comey expressed concern on Friday about the rhetoric being used against the intelligence community now that the Justice Department is investigating the counterintelligence probe conducted on President Donald Trump‘s 2016 campaign.
In a Friday afternoon tweet, the former FBI director said that he is not concerned about the investigation into the FBI’s activities, but he wondered whether action is being taken to stop Russian’s election-meddling in 2020. He’s also not happy about the accusations of “spying” and “treason” that have been tossed out by the president and other in the administration.
Comey’s comments come a day after Trump accused him and others of “treason” for the roles they played in the probe on the Trump campaign. The Constitution defines treason as “levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort,” the penalty for which is death.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- The Joe Biden forthcoming implosion will guarantee a Progressive Democratic nominee
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.
- Chuck Todd implies Obama’s statement means Democrats want more small ‘C’ conservative.