Great discussion between a liberal and a TEA Party activist that illustrates the ideological divide. Interestingly, it is communication in real terms that will likely cause people to change some of their beliefs in the long run.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
I interviewed TEA Party activist David Thomas Roberts about his new book “The Death of Liberty: The Socialist Destruction of America’s Freedoms using the Income Tax.” I could not get through his entire book but it was not hard to get the gist of it as it was the standard TEA Party ideological stuff.
The interview went like all PDR interviews. It was civil and each side got the point they wanted to get across completed. Americans can then see which ideology they feel more appealing to their morality.
- Joy-Ann Reid comments on the Democratic Leadership were spot on.
- Farmer bailout because of tariffs. Picking winners & losers?
MediaITE: Comey Welcomes Investigation Into Start of Trump-Russia Probe, Calls ‘Treason’ Rhetoric ‘Disgraceful’ James Comey expressed concern on Friday about the rhetoric being used against the intelligence community now that the Justice Department is investigating the counterintelligence probe conducted on President Donald Trump‘s 2016 campaign.
In a Friday afternoon tweet, the former FBI director said that he is not concerned about the investigation into the FBI’s activities, but he wondered whether action is being taken to stop Russian’s election-meddling in 2020. He’s also not happy about the accusations of “spying” and “treason” that have been tossed out by the president and other in the administration.
Comey’s comments come a day after Trump accused him and others of “treason” for the roles they played in the probe on the Trump campaign. The Constitution defines treason as “levying War against [the United States], or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort,” the penalty for which is death.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Two young progressives call out the Democratic establishment’s ineptitude as they demand action.
- Fmr. RNC Chair to Dems: Spine up A GOP House/Senate = No filibuster & Abortion ban nationally.
- Katie Porter is right. SCOTUS ruling is an attack on the economy & freedom. Filibuster must end
- AOC destroys Arkansas Governor: Little to no support for life after birth in Arkansas.
- Democratic politicians better listen to this activist. It’s time for her winning message.
- Here’s a short-term Roe v. Wade overturn solution. Democrats must stop being spineless in the fight!
- Exposed oil scam the corporate oil cartel will hate: Politics Done Right on Muslim Network TV
- Liz Cheney gets real with Right-Wing Trump sycophants President Trump abused your trust
- An activist patriarchal Supreme Court overturned women’s Rights to their own bodies.
- Dems: Stop blaming Latinos for Democratic losses. Reassess before it’s too late.
- LIVE: Documentary Series No Address Atlanta screening and Q&A session
- The wealthy shareholders and investors don’t care about you! Why I checked this listener.
- Stephanie Ruhle implores voters: Ask Republicans for their answer to inflation before a blind vote.
- Oil companies are fraudsters: They make record profits then blame Biden for ripping us off for it.
- Watch Starbucks CEO say he won’t work with unions for incoherent reasons. HUBRIS? My Take.
- There’s an oil glut, not a shortage. High prices are a worldwide fraud by corporations. Here’s why.
- Matthew Dowd: Do you really want to turn the country over to One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- REALLY! Fox News exposed former GOP Rep. Devin Nunes as he lied about Jan 6th ratings.
- Joe Scarborough excoriates Republicans for sticking with Trump as he pointed out their deeds were evil.
- Dr. Eddie Glaude calls out MAGA Republicans for what they are and urges the media to do the same.