I took a contrarian view on the billionaires who paid off the debt of the Morehouse College class of 2019 and the one who helped pay the New York University Medical school students and here is why.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Billionaires have learned a lot from Donald Trump. Well, some billionaires at least. They did not learn how to lose all the monies given to them. But they sure learned marketing. Get up on a public stage and tell those peons whose parents directly or indirectly are the real genesis of their fortunes, that you will be giving them a lot of money to make their lives easier.
Lights on, action, perform.
Even as we are in fund drive mode at KPFT, I am giving a full show. I ask that you call in and give a pledge to support Politics Done Right at KPFT.org now. Please be sure to select Politics Done Right from the drop-down box.
Before I get to the program, I want to remind all our listeners that KPFT is a bastion of intelligent voices and programs. As a political activist, my favorites are
- ThinkWing Radio with Mike Honig on Mondays at 3:00 PM
- Open Journal with Duane Bradley & crew, on Mondays at 6:00 PM
- Jazz Latino, Afro-Cuban Latin Jazz at its very best hosted by Juan Flores on Tuesdays at 12:00 Noon
- GenerAsian Radio, A weekly radio program featuring an eclectic mix of Asian Underground, Bhangra, Bollywood Funk, Hindi,Rai–where ancient sounds meet future beats! Tuesday 4-6 PM
- Really But Not Really, a hip-hop and RnB parody show on Wednesday at 10 PM by Rosemount.
- Border Radio, Best of Americana music featuring Susan Darrow at 4:00 PM.
- Black on Both Sides A public affairs program where they effort to highlight politics and public affairs in line with our individual and collective worldview. Fridays 12 – 2 PM on HD-2.
Check out our full schedule at kpft.org where you can find programming from music to politics, to medicine, to the eclectic. KPFT is listener supported public community radio station. So please remember that if you like what you hear, visit kpft.org and ensure we remain a strong, viable community radio station that provides news, programming, and information not influenced by the corporatocracy.
Folks do remember this is a call-in show. Call me at (713) 526-5738.
But let’s get to the Blog of the Week.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.