Plutocrats are playing games with the American people. As they create organizations to convince Americans to vote against their interests and sow division, they are laying grounds for a civil war.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Plutocrats continue to push the envelope. To continue having Americans acquiesce to their pilfer, it is necessary for them to confuse our current reality. They do it by creating seemingly legitimate institutions used to confuse. They are not very successful with millennials and Progressives. But they use a certain pathology within the Conservative mind to have them believe they are under attack and the guilty parties are those Liberals and Brown People from somewhere else. The thing is, it is the Plutocrats that are harming us all. Seeds of a civil war?
- Here is the lowdown on Trump’s tax cut scam.
CommonDreams: ‘Explosive’ New Evidence Shows GOP ‘Weaponizing’ the 2020 Census With Citizenship Question to Rig Elections:
Just weeks before the U.S. Supreme Court is set to rule on the Trump administration’s attempt to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census, previously undisclosed documents found on the hard drives of a deceased Republican operative offer “explosive” new evidence that the GOP fought for the question to create an electoral advantage for “Republicans and Non-Hispanic Whites.”
Federal district judges in New York and California ruled earlier this year that Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross’s attempt to add a citizenship question to the next census violated the Administrative Procedures Act. The Supreme Court heard arguments in April and is expected to issue a ruling in June.
Immigration and civil rights advocates warn that inserting the citizenship question would cause an undercounting of Latinx Americans—particularly due to fears of the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant agenda—which would lead to voting maps that electorally benefit the GOP.
Attorneys for the plaintiffs in the New York case submitted the new documents (pdf)—which focus on longtime Republican redistricting specialist Thomas Hofeller—in a filing to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- How to Make America, Utopia: This is what the private sector must be
- If we can capture carbon dioxide and turn into fuel why aren’t we doing it?
- Joe Biden may not be a racist but he sure disregards POC’s sensibilities
- What happens when a woman accuses the President of rape in the Trump Era? Yawn.
- Biden no racist but willing to out-Trump Trump with an uncle Joe smile of disregard
- Trump’s “Deep State” is Trump’s Corrupt State
- Trump and the GOP cabal want Joe Biden, to destroy him. And they’ll pin this tweet on him.
- Understanding the connecting thread in these race stories, one white, one POC, is important.
- Defend Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. They are concentration camps — Chuck Todd wrong.
- Case for voting to a caller who sees no point in voting due to the gerrymander