Plutocrats are playing games with the American people. As they create organizations to convince Americans to vote against their interests and sow division, they are laying grounds for a civil war.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Plutocrats continue to push the envelope. To continue having Americans acquiesce to their pilfer, it is necessary for them to confuse our current reality. They do it by creating seemingly legitimate institutions used to confuse. They are not very successful with millennials and Progressives. But they use a certain pathology within the Conservative mind to have them believe they are under attack and the guilty parties are those Liberals and Brown People from somewhere else. The thing is, it is the Plutocrats that are harming us all. Seeds of a civil war?
- Here is the lowdown on Trump’s tax cut scam.
CommonDreams: ‘Explosive’ New Evidence Shows GOP ‘Weaponizing’ the 2020 Census With Citizenship Question to Rig Elections:
Just weeks before the U.S. Supreme Court is set to rule on the Trump administration’s attempt to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census, previously undisclosed documents found on the hard drives of a deceased Republican operative offer “explosive” new evidence that the GOP fought for the question to create an electoral advantage for “Republicans and Non-Hispanic Whites.”
Federal district judges in New York and California ruled earlier this year that Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross’s attempt to add a citizenship question to the next census violated the Administrative Procedures Act. The Supreme Court heard arguments in April and is expected to issue a ruling in June.
Immigration and civil rights advocates warn that inserting the citizenship question would cause an undercounting of Latinx Americans—particularly due to fears of the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant agenda—which would lead to voting maps that electorally benefit the GOP.
Attorneys for the plaintiffs in the New York case submitted the new documents (pdf)—which focus on longtime Republican redistricting specialist Thomas Hofeller—in a filing to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Will the internet army save Putin’s Pet troll?
- Bernie Sanders Can’t Win (by as Much) Unless Youth Vote Surges (Like It Recently Has)
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.