Plutocrats are playing games with the American people. As they create organizations to convince Americans to vote against their interests and sow division, they are laying grounds for a civil war.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
Plutocrats continue to push the envelope. To continue having Americans acquiesce to their pilfer, it is necessary for them to confuse our current reality. They do it by creating seemingly legitimate institutions used to confuse. They are not very successful with millennials and Progressives. But they use a certain pathology within the Conservative mind to have them believe they are under attack and the guilty parties are those Liberals and Brown People from somewhere else. The thing is, it is the Plutocrats that are harming us all. Seeds of a civil war?
- Here is the lowdown on Trump’s tax cut scam.
CommonDreams: ‘Explosive’ New Evidence Shows GOP ‘Weaponizing’ the 2020 Census With Citizenship Question to Rig Elections:
Just weeks before the U.S. Supreme Court is set to rule on the Trump administration’s attempt to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census, previously undisclosed documents found on the hard drives of a deceased Republican operative offer “explosive” new evidence that the GOP fought for the question to create an electoral advantage for “Republicans and Non-Hispanic Whites.”
Federal district judges in New York and California ruled earlier this year that Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross’s attempt to add a citizenship question to the next census violated the Administrative Procedures Act. The Supreme Court heard arguments in April and is expected to issue a ruling in June.
Immigration and civil rights advocates warn that inserting the citizenship question would cause an undercounting of Latinx Americans—particularly due to fears of the Trump administration’s anti-immigrant agenda—which would lead to voting maps that electorally benefit the GOP.
Attorneys for the plaintiffs in the New York case submitted the new documents (pdf)—which focus on longtime Republican redistricting specialist Thomas Hofeller—in a filing to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Simone Biles named female athlete of the year | khou.com
- The Joe Biden forthcoming implosion will guarantee a Progressive Democratic nominee
- Amy Klobuchar joins Chris Mathews to slam Progressives with GOP talking points
- Many on the Right are yearning for a dialogue, the real silent majority.
- I think this Conservative caller to my radio show is a canary in the coal mine.
- Buttigieg TEA Party meeting is positive. It’s his centrism that’s fatal to middle-class
- Which Would You Prefer―Nuclear War or Climate Catastrophe?
- The inhumane side of our immigration policy seldom spoken about.
- If another president did (even one of) these things
- National Organization for Women fireside chat with activists in Houston prior to immigration rally.