We Americans are so brainwashed that we allow pharmaceutical corporations and other companies to rip us off. Worse, many tend to defend the ideology we think we support even if those we are protecting are thugs and thieves.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here
It is so hard to change entrenched habits, but we must. Once again, we must address the thuggery of the pharmaceutical companies. Many are purveyors of death with their drug pricing. The problem is that a sect of our politicians both Republicans and Democrats are complicit in the thievery.
Today’s program will discuss this topic. We will also discuss the recent anti-choice movement’s attack on abortion. We will talk about tariffs, Iran, Venezuela on whatever you want to talk about.
- A drumbeat of war with Iran.
- Immigration: Merit based, English & civics requirements
CNN: Jay Inslee calls out Joe Biden on combating climate change: ‘We have to live in the real world here’: Washington (CNN)Washington Gov. Jay Inslee on Thursday repeatedly called out Joe Biden for his approach on climate, suggesting that the former vice president is naive about working with Republicans on the issue. Inslee, who rolled out a sweeping $3 trillion jobs plan that projects the creation of 8 million jobs over 10 years by fighting climate change, has made clear throughout his 2020 run that he is willing to fault his Democratic opponents on the issue. And Biden, whose campaign told Reuters earlier this month that the former vice president wanted to propose a climate change plan that appealed to environmentalists and blue-collar voters alike, has not been spared. “I was concerned, like most everyone was, of the comments coming out of this campaign,” Inslee told reporters during a Thursday event at DC Water’s Blue Plains Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant in Washington, DC. “I will reserve judgment until we see what Joe Biden actually proposes. And I will wait and see if he can match the commitments that I have made to the American people. If he does that, I think it will be a great day for the Democratic Party, but to do so, he’s going to have to up his game and say categorically we cannot be shackled to coal jobs forever.”
Inslee continued, “He is going to have to say that we have to remove our reliance on fossil fuels from the electrical grid. I have not seen to date any suggestion that he could do that.”
Support Politics Done Right: Become a Patron.
Read My Current Blog Posts
- Will the internet army save Putin’s Pet troll?
- Bernie Sanders Can’t Win (by as Much) Unless Youth Vote Surges (Like It Recently Has)
- Egberto Willies & Leyla Martinez interviewed after Bernie Nevada win
- Does the design of corporations make them inherently untrustable as they enrich a select few?
- Krystal Ball outs Establishment rigged debate audience
- Is switching from meat to edible insects for protein needs a viable way to curb carbon emissions?
- The Bloomberg Freudian slip: He bought Democratic politicians
- Former Trump supporter now supporting Bernie because of healthcare
- Listen to Bloomberg trash his own Obama 2012 endorsement
- Rally Cry for the Resistance: It’s time to bet on us.